Taste Of Graps 🔞

Y/N didn't say anything but thinking hard because she knew that it is Taehyung the reason of she can't do this task. She felt butterfly in her stomach when she saw him shirtless.

Taehyung(smirked) - I knew that you can't....

Y/N(looking other side) - I..I'm..ready..

Taehyung(free her arms) - Ok then...get..ready...

Y/N pressed lips and with her shaking hand she hold his opened shirt and started to removing it. She doesn't want to look at his body. She moved her head away. Taehyung smirked to see her this reaction. He wanna play her more.

Taehyung - Y/N it's so strange..

Y/N - What...??

Taehyung(serious expression) - If I told any other girl...she would have gladly done it...

Y/N - ......(being silent)

Taehyung(poked her more) - and would give her .... Special...service...
You..know..what...I mean..??(smirked)

Y/N - I don't care...(feeling offended)

Taehyung - then what do you care...??By the way...you are taking so much time...only few second more left..

Y/N - I..am... trying...my best....

Taehyung(scoughed) - Good joke...Let me know..who do you find most attractive when we were shirtless.?

Y/N(nervous looked at him) - Wh.. what...kind of question..is that...(blushed)

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - I asked a simple question...MRS. Taehyung....(he highlighted that word to show her that who she is with)

Y/N(thinking hard) - I...I.. can't..you all..are... best...the way.. you all...and..(still doing slowly)

Taehyung(looking at her drowny eyes. He moved forward his hand acted like he is going to touch her hair but he was just making her scared. He ran down his fingers on air from her head to neck without touching her) - I thought....you will say ...(few inches away from her body he got down his fingers from her shoulder to her waist making that expression like he is going to hold her waist. At this point he was making dirty expression) - My name....should I make you call my name..??(Seeing his lusty eyes Y/N quickly looked down finding out what he is going to do with her. After getting his this intention Y/N flinched and removed his hand then moved back)

Taehyung(with winning smile) - Times up...You lose....I WIN....

Y/N(arguing) - But..no.. you...you were going to..(angry red face)

Taehyung(chuckled) - I was doing my job...to distract you. Now as we bet you will do what I say...

Y/N(lower voice) - But...but that's unfair...

Taehyung(rolled his eyes) - Everything is fair in love and war...

Y/N - But...it..is not a war...(angry cat)

Taehyung - and not a love..right..??(became serious after saying it. They looked at each other for a moment)

Taehyung(evil plan) - Forget it...so your punishment is that you won't run away from here... untill I say.

Y/N(confused) - Hhhh... that's it..

Taehyung(nodded his head) - Yeah.. so simple..

Y/N - Okkk.. that's easy..yeah..yeah..I am ready...(happy kid)

Taehyung smirked. he started coming to her. Y/N as reflux she getting her step back.

Y/N(feeling scared) - Tae..why..why are...coming closer to me...??(taking step back)