He Has Choosen Violence 🔞

When Taehyung got his solo photoshoot he gave his hot and sexy pose. His expression was filled with his dirty and sinful desire. Taehyung this side making everyone freezed on their place. Anybody can do unholy crime for him at least once. His biting lips expression, licking thumb with erotic face, traveling his long finger at his manhood side whole crew got mesmerized and flustered to see his purest devil expression.

One time Taehyung saw Y/N talking with another male crew. So he became a little wild with his action. A female crew went to Y/N.

Female crew - Y/N...(giggled)

Y/N(turned her face towards her) - What....???

Female crew - I think we need to send Taehyung to jail quickly...(breathing heavily)

Y/N(amazed) - seriously...but..what happened...???

Female crew(holding her laugh) - Can't you see Y/N...Taehyung has choosen violence today..Oh man..have mercy on us..

Y/N(biting her nail) - Ammm....may be..he is..

Female crew(fold her hand) - See...he is sitting on chair....ohhh..how can someone be so hot by just walking and touching things only...

Taehyung looking everyone with his dominant eyes like a king shows his power. He touched the chair with his gentle finger while seeing everyone face. He sat on the chair leaned his back on it's back while widely showing his manhood side. He glanced at Y/N with crew. Y/N gulped hard which made Taehyung smirked.

Male crew - Girls...(slightly laughed)... it's getting hot...right...Y/N..??

Y/N(sweating gradually at her palm side) - I...can..feel...it...

Other Female crew - Why he is torturing us...??(lost in him)

Camera director - Awosome Taehyung... it's outstanding man...(clapped)...fix his hair and gave him little touch up.. it's break time..do fast..(looking at Y/N and other makeup artists)

Taehyung smirked while seeing her coming to him. He hasn't changed his sitting position but his facial expression got change like a cute Tae Tae face. Taehyung let other artists to do their work but his eyes were waiting for Y/N turn. Now Y/N slowly coming to him whereas Taehyung spread his leg more to tease her more. Y/N getting shy to see him. She was just looking down while coming towards him.

Y/N once met her eyes with him and it made him to do more somethings. He crossed his leg like a mafia while showing his charming crotch area. He closed his eyes then cracked his neck then opened his eyes slowly. His smile cute and innocent baby face expression giving daddy vibes to her. He started rubbing his one hand on his strong thigh and rest his another hand on the arm of the chair to lean his head. He smirked to see her close to him.

Taehyung(deep voice) - Y/N..

Y/N(nervously saw him and then looked down quickly) - .....(silent)

Taehyung(signal her at his down side) - Is this your weakness?? ...(made dirty expression)

Y/N(got shocked. She glanced his downside and started doing her work) -  You...you..no..you are..(startled)

Taehyung(slightly smiled) - I was talking about my....Watch.. nice hh.

Taehyung(leaned more and made wide his lap) - but why are you dening..I can see in your face... I know it is attractive...I can favour you...(nodded his head)

Y/N(gulped) - what...???

Taehyung(chuckled) - YOU CAN SIT ON MY LAP...

Y/N(blushed) - Never...It's done..

Taehyung(bit his lips) - Hey stop Y/N... I wish you are not upset..right..??

Y/N(confused) - Why.... would I ??

Taehyung(trying to looking into her eyes) - Because this spolied husband is exposing himself too much today. (leaned back his head and closed his eyes)

Y/N(red face) - You can do whatever you want Mr. Taehyung..

Taehyung(opened his eyes quickly) - Are you sure....

Y/N(moving her eyes) - Yes...

Taehyung (get back his previous position and looking at her deeply) - Then Be Ready...for me..

Camera director - Okey...now cut.. Taehyung...we are rolling again...give me your best..pose more.. like fire..

Taehyung(giggled and said in low voice gently) - Don't be greedy man...my wife is with me...let me save myself for my wife tonight....because she is married with someone else and having an affair too...too harsh for me..

Y/N(scared and put her hair strands back her ear) - please... Tae..forget it..it was joke .(nervously smiled)

Taehyung(smiling) - Why it is bothering you Miss..???

Y/N(getting annoyed) - Because I know her..

Taehyung(raised his eyebrows) - So..

Y/N(thinking hard) - So...so..you should let her go...yes..right..

Taehyung(deep voice) - NO....BY THE WAY....I SHOULD REMIND HER THAT SHE CAN'T RUN FASTER THEN ME..(winked)

Y/N nervously looked around and went quickly.

Camera director - Okey Taehyung..
ready

Taehyung(giving thumbs up sign) - Yup..

He made sensuous look then getting more involved in the shoot. He deliberately without any hesitation Taehyung removed his jacket. Then rolled his sleeves. Girls are getting shy. Some of them hid their face.

Jimin(shouting) - Ohh man..are you going to strip.. hehehe..

Jin and Jungkook - Hahahaha..

Jhope(wrapped his hand on Suga's shoulder) - Sexy... Taehyung

RM(bold voice) - Come on Tae..

Taehyung looked down to hold his laugh. Then he made serious face and gave his hot expression. Taehyung eyes searching Y/N. He saw her with many crew at corner side. She was blushing hard suddenly Taehyung turned himself at her side and unbottoned his one button. Y/N eyes filled with shyness. Taehyung stared at her side then unbotton his second botton. He was very bold and wild. His eyes was filled with full lust. With BTS memebers Crew members cheered him up. 

Female crew - Y/N..drop me at my home..(feeling her legs weak)

Y/N(secretly looking at Taehyung) - Why...

Female crew - because I am drunk after seeing him.

Y/N(holding her laugh) - Okkk...

#Taehyung it's not good to tease your wife in front of everyone# Is this your revange to her cheating with other guy😂# Control your husband Y/N he  is so jealous one#

See in next 🙈😛 🥰