Prologue: Angel's 3rd Advent

Start from the beginning

Mei (HoT): The Herrscher of Infinity... You should've been dead a long time ago!

Himeko: *grunts* Another one?!

Himeko looked to her left to see the arrival of a new Herrscher as she can see the Meister's face, a Knight who fights a tainted ruler in his eyes. When it speaks, it has a mixed voice of Setsuna and Y/n who is now calmly advising but also threatening the Herrscher.

Y/n (HoI): Herrscher of Thunder, your sinful ways of being a true Herrscher ends here. Return your host's control back.

Mei (HoI): You know, I thought you're just a insect Y/n, but-

Before she could monologue again, she saw him already in front of her and the GN Sword in Sword Mode.

Mei (HoI): 'He's fast!'

She began to activate her forcefield creating a massive shockwave of wind, knocking Himeko back and making the whole Hyperion shake at the two incredible powers clashing with each other.

She saw the broken GN Sword getting through her forcefield as he's overpowering her slowly so she dodged away to attack him with her projectiles. He shoots them all with just his Vulcans and GN Sword (Rifle mode).

He shoots towards Mei's wings as she finds it irritating with her eyes narrowed and she suddenly sees him behind her as they continue their dance on the skies of Nagazora and Hyperion.

Everyone on the Hyperion is seeing the battle and having mixed emotions. They can't look away from it but also they can't follow where they are as all they can see in the distance is a purple and a green trail of lights clashing or chasing each other.

(A/n: blue is green and red is purple)

As HoT and HoI are clashing each other and they finally returned to Hyperion as she tries to kill him by grabbing his heart through the back but he sidesteps and about to slash her with his GN Sword but Mei saw this and creates her  own GN Sword t...

As HoT and HoI are clashing each other and they finally returned to Hyperion as she tries to kill him by grabbing his heart through the back but he sidesteps and about to slash her with his GN Sword but Mei saw this and creates her own GN Sword through the use of her Honkai lightning energy as the two are on a blade lock.

Mei (HoT): I'm gonna kill you right where you stand! In your state, the Queen still reigns supreme on this battle between us!

Y/n (HoI): Who says I'm the only one battling you?

A hand suddenly touched her Honkai arm and it was Kiana who's slowly coming back.

Kiana: S-Stop...

Mei (HoT): *smirks* You're still alive? Good. I'll get rid of this cursed traitor and then take care of you. No one gets to die without my leave.

Kiana suddenly grips her hand on the lightning wings as Y/n backs off to witness it alongside Himeko who walks up towards him..

Mei (HoT): What are you doing? Do you think a mere human can tear down the wings of a god?

Kiana: There is... no god...!

Kiana firmly grips her hands to the wings even more.

Her hands start to bleed and be coated in green GN particles with her left hand holding on to the green wings on her right side.

The wings started to crack as the cracks were colored in green, stopping the influence of the Herrscher.

Kiana: Give Mei back to me...!

Mei (HoT): 'What? This can't be possible! How can this ordinary human break the wings of the gods?!'

She then saw Y/n behind her as he touched her green right wing and further enhanced the purification on Kiana's hands.

Mei (HoT): No... No!

Kiana: You are an evil fake! So return Mei to me!!

Kiana suddenly breaks the wings off in a swing as Mei finally comes back to her senses and her stigma tattoo fading away with the Herrscher returns deep into the abyss of her mind.

HoT: To think that I've been defeated by you two, twice...! I won't forget this, Kiana! And curse you, Setsuna F. Seiei! I will return!!!!!

The two girls are embracing each other as they have let their slumber take over and fall from where they are floating. Y/n saw this and let go of the sword and ran to catch them both.

As he catches them he gently puts them down while Himeko is walking towards him with a blade on her hand. She swings it but he easily catches the blade and she looks surprised so she points her gun at him and fires. He then covers it with his hand and the bullet went straight through his arm all the way out the shoulder.

She was shocked when she saw that and the Herrscher looked at her with a calm, gentle, and caring voice at her.

Y/n (HoI): Please, look after these three. As they will be the one who will open the door to change...

That was the Herrscher of Infinity's last words as Y/n 's eyes returned to normal and fainted to the ground between the two girls. His transformation all faded away and returned to his wrist where the wrist watch has transformed into a stigma blue tattoo of Celestial Being.

 His transformation all faded away and returned to his wrist where the wrist watch has transformed into a stigma blue tattoo of Celestial Being

Himeko and the rest of the members of Hyperion looked at what's gonna happen next.

Himeko: Looks like this is gonna get even more interesting...

Himeko calls up the medics to help the three get medical treatment immediately and the crisis is over... 

For now.

[OFFICIAL OPENING S1 Play:  Back-On: wimp ft. Lil Fang (from FAKY)]