Prologue: Angel's 3rd Advent

Start from the beginning

AI: Warning! Reactor overheating. Shutdown on 10, 9, 8...

Himeko: Shut up! Keep the damn thing running!

Mei (HoT): Admirable, I never expected you to last this long. But that only makes you slightly better than the insects I've been killing. Alas, this-

But suddenly a massive pillar of light was emitted on her right as they looked at it while Himeko looked in shock as the Hyperion Bridge advised her.

Nav: Unknown energy spiked detected!

Himeko: Another Herrscher?

Nav: Ma'am it's unkno-

But their communications were cut off making her ear slightly hurt from the static. While for Mei she was shocked at what she's seeing.

Mei (HoT): What is this?

Mei suddenly feels that something is wrong as she can see that one of the Honkai infection veins on her left arm is somehow turning green.

Mei (HoT): What is happening? I can feel my slaves are slowly decreasing!

Himeko can feel a strange phenomena from her battlesuit.

Himeko: My battle suit... It's receiving something so... angelic.

As Mei watches her veins morph into purple-green colors she then felt her right side emitting wings and it was. Replicating the wings on her left side but instead of lightning, it emitted green particles making her shocked.

Mei (HoT): What's going on?!

The Herrscher is now angry and points her power towards her left arm to finish off Himeko who is weakened form the attacks before. Just then AI manages to get through and gives a heads up.

AI: Incoming high energy from above!

They look up to find out a new party member has become involved. That party member just slices off the attack making her flinch in pain. When they tried to find out who it was, the Herrscher was shocked and traumatized to see who it was.

Mei (HoT): That's-!

Its battle suit was beaten, battered and damaged

Its battle suit was beaten, battered and damaged. Some of the parts on the legs are exposing the maong pants the wearer has, its left arm is exposed but it was being covered by a green cloak, the most noticeable is the head unit.

The right side of the face plate is exposing the wearer's face with his eyes showing off the Purebred Innovators. He is wielding his broken GN Sword against the HoT. Y/n has awakened wearing the Gundam Exia Repair I or rather for the Herrscher of Thunder...

 Y/n has awakened wearing the Gundam Exia Repair I or rather for the Herrscher of Thunder