LXXI -

I'M BACK SUPER FAST. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THAT :) 

A LITTLE BREAK MIGHT HAPPEN BECAUSE OF FUCKING UNI AGAIN (I WANT TO DIE ALREADY AND MY EXAMS HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET). ANYWAYS, BRAZIL'S HEAT WAVE IS VIOLENT AND I FAINTED TWICE, SO HEY THAT'S COOL. LET'S SAY IT ALL TOGETHER: FUCK EL NIÑO FOR THIS HEAT.

ANYWAYS, HAVE FUN WITH THE CHAPTER. AND, PLEASE, COMMENT.

The preparation did not stop the group from feeling the anxiety rising up inside of them.

While Regulus' plans and Cecilia's orders kept them busy both mentally and physically, it was hardly an ideal situation when the group found themselves ready and going through the plan once more, gathered on the outside of a small coffee shop in Muggle London. Sirius and Remus stood slightly to the side, cigarettes hanging from their lips - it was Sirius' third, but Remus' first and he was smoking it surprisingly slowly - while Narcissa looked at them, sometimes glaring when smoke came her way. The children were covered from the drizzle falling under the tent of the coffee shop all their backs against the wall, Regulus had stepped half into the rain to get Cecilia completely under the tent with Narcissa and the children.

"All understood? Any doubts?" Regulus asked for the last time.

"No, I think we're fine," Sirius answered, shrugging. "Let's go?"

"Wait a damn minute," Remus said, holding onto his boyfriend's jacket before he could walk off.

Draco shifted his weight.

"Sirius, you are completely sure that they won't call for backup as soon as Mother and I walk in?" Draco asked, worried. "We are supposed to be dead."

"And I was supposed to be arrested; I had a prize on my head. I think I was more valuable, and all that they did was look very much unapproachable and upset that I dared to talk to them to get into my own vault," Sirius said. "You're fine, boy."

"And don't forget where we are to meet up," Cecilia added. "I have sent word and made contact. We are expected into the Havard Cottage. The portkeys are waiting in our hiding spots, please, don't fuck this part up and put my family danger."

"You are completely sure?" Remus asked. "Even with a portkey, going to Wales through magic is shit. Hear it from someone that used to go to Wales a lot, my parents used to live there before I dragged them to England."

"Remus, it's fine," dismissed Regulus.

"It's a valid question," Narcissa disagreed. "If a battle happens, our magic will be exhausted and you two have not been in a battle since the completed connection of your bond."

"We'll be fine," Cecilia said. "That's not what I'm worried about. I worry that you think that will be a battle. It's not supposed to."

"Well, we weren't supposed to be in a war, either," Harry said bitterfully.

"Scarhead has a point," Draco grumbled.

Hermione elbowed his guts in warning and he folded him half with a gasp.

Cecilia knew that her optimism was not what most people expected, but she couldn't let the romantic notion of it all go. It was, after all, how she managed to keep herself sane through a war that was violent and bloody - and not looking at the names in the newspapers, just locations. She focused mostly on the map that Sirius and Remus had found and Regulus and Narcissa had put colourful needles to represent different types of attacks and their locations. Great London being its biggest victim, the war maps were showing clearly where Voldemort was hiding and - most of all - where the things that he needed to hide most likely were.