V -

A BIT OF TW FOR MY WARNING: I HAVE BEEN COMING AND GOING FROM SAO PAULO FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND I'M FINALLY ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ALL OF WHAT HAPPENED. SO, GOOD NEWS FIRST, I DID A PHOTOSHOOT FOR AN ICE-CREAM COMPANY AND GOT 200 REAIS FOR IT, SO... THAT'S NICE. NOW, THE BAD NEWS, I LOST MY COURT ORDERED RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST MY RAPIST, BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE 'NO LONGER SHOWS ANY THREATS' AFTER HE WAS ARRESTED FOR RAPING A 12 YEAR-OLD AND GOT NO TIME FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME.

ANYWAYS, HERE'S THE CHAPTER.

TW: PANIC ATTACK, VOMITING AND FAKE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT.

Dinner is an awkward affair once more.

Since she had been added into the Order of the Phoenix, the twins had been a bit more friendly, though always so busy with their own things that they did most of the time in their own bedroom, though their mother did complain of this, calling it 'a menace to the house'. However, the younger kids seemed a lot less empathetic towards her now that she had a position that all of them seemed to want inside the resistance of the war that they were already involved and, if Cecilia was honest, it would be best if they knew what was happening as well if they were so close to Harry Potter, but they were underaged and Molly was responsible for two of the three and the third one (Hermione) certainly didn't have her Muggle parents' consent to join a rebellion and fight a war at fifteen.

Cecilia took the soup to her mouth, trying not to sigh. She could taste the carrots and something else, which seemed too weak for her to name.

"Cecilia," Remus said suddenly. She looked up, startled by her name. "You said that you start Sagora at ten years old."

"Sagora?" Hermione said. "I thought you studied in Castelobruxo."

"No, it's too far away from home," she answered Hermione. "Besides, Castelobruxo has a lot of other countries, especially the neighbouring ones. You'll find a lot of natives there and a lot of Hispanic people, so they have classes three options of languages there. Spanish, Portuguese and Tupi-Guarani, but this one is also an extracurricular."

"What's the last one?" Fred asked.

"It's an indigenous language," she explained. "In Sagora we have classes in Portuguese and English; we have a lot of immigrants in our state, so it's quite difficult to have classes in all languages. Arabic, Japanese, Italian – there's just too many. And we start a year before you do, apparently."

"We start at eleven," Sirius commented.

"Yeah, we start at ten," she said. "I don't know why there's this difference, but we do. I think it's because there's more classes there than there is here. Like Culture Classes."

"What is that?" Hermione asked.

She was almost leaning over the table, eyes stuck to Cecilia as she spoke, too interested on it all.

"Purebloods have classes on Muggle-culture, though it's no longer needed since now-a-days we are well integrated into muggle society and community as well. But the muggle-born children and the half-bloods take Wizarding-culture, so they're not left behind on anything. It's important with the amount of folklore that we have that they know which parts are real and which parts of the culture will be important for someone to get a job or the laws; they're all part of the culture that is so different from the muggles," she explained.

She shrugged when she saw Hermione nodding as if urging her to continue talking about her school.

"How do you get there?" Sirius asked.