XIX -

ANOTHER CHAPTER! I WAS QUICK THIS TIME. I KNOW WE'LL SEE REGULUS A BIT LESS, BUT I PROMISE THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE IMPORTANT.

Unsure of what to do, Cecilia followed the main group of people moving towards the dark pathway through the rain and fog towards the edge of the Hogsmeade Station. She had stood for a moment in front of the small group of first-years before moving towards the older students, hoping that she was making the right decision. She had expected somebody to be waiting for her outside of the train to lead her down to the school seeing that it was her very first time there, perhaps she had expected people to tell her to follow the first-years, but Fred and George were giggling with Lee Jordan and Harry seemed busy with the other children around him, including his two friends.

In between feeling left out with Fred and George and feeling left out with the other children that were most likely feeling left out midst the trio of friends, Cecilia decided that staying with Harry Potter was a lot better than with her cousins.

It was easy finding Harry. His black, unruly hair seemed to get attention from far away. Though he wasn't very tall, many of the students would step away from him for unclear reasons – some looked like respect, some looked like disgust.

Cecilia moved quickly through the people.

"Harry!" she called out.

He looked over his shoulder, grabbing at Ginny by the shoulder to stop her. Cecilia got to them quickly.

"Cecilia, what happened?" Harry asked.

"Nothing. May I stay with you lot, I'm sort of lost," she admitted.

Harry exchanged a small look with Ginny, but Ginny didn't seem to mind it at all, just smiling at her and nodding, going on about the carriages that they needed to climb on to get to Hogwarts – horseless, she announced in quite some pride, excited about that particular detail of the school.

Ginny was somewhat correct, Cecilia decided once Hermione and Ron joined them. Hermione and Ginny ended up staying a bit behind through the crowd, but Cecilia forced her way through to stand beside Harry and Ron.

Not too long from where they were, there were a hundred or so carriages to take the students to Hogwarts, however they weren't 'horseless', like Ginny had rambled on about as they walked there. Well, at least she would think that she would call the creatures tied to the carriages' horses; they were skinny, unnaturally so, like the hairless skin of horses glued to skeletons as they looked on with their dark eyes and unnatural lack of movement of their body as they stood perfectly still.

"Where's Pig?" Ron asked.

Cecilia was grateful that his voice took the attention away from the horses, making her look away from them.

"Luna in bringing him here," Harry said. "Where do you think –"

"...Hagrid is? I don't know," Ron answered, frowning in worry. "I hope he's well."

"Who's Hagrid?" Cecilia asked, raising her eyebrows.

They turned to answer to her right at the same moment that Hermione grabbed Ginny's arm and pulled her through to stand near the boys.

"Malfoy was acting in an absolutely revolting manner with a first-year back there. I swear I'll report him; he's only using the distinctive for three minutes and he's already abusing his power more than ever with people," Hermione said.

"That albino rat is annoying. Fred and George did mention that you three have trouble with him after our little... meeting," she said.

"What did you do?" Ginny asking, a cruel smile spreading across her lips in excitement for her new friend's answer.