XVIII -

I FOUND A WONDERFUL SONG WITH MY NAME! IT'S CALLED 'AI, AI, AIDE', IT'S ACTUALLY A CAPOEIRA SONG AND THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME. I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE WITH THE SAME NAME AS ME AND THE FACT THAT THERE'S A WHOLE STORY ABOUT IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. A BEAUTIFUL GREEN-EYED SLAVE MANAGED TO RUN AWAY, KILL HER MASTER AND GO TO A QUILOMBO CALLED CAMUGERÊ (QUILOMBO IS A COMMUNITY MADE OF RUNAWAY SLAVES, SOME WHICH STILL EXIST TO THIS DAY) AND HER NAME WAS AIDÊ. I LITERALLY CRIED LISTENING TO THE SONG.

NOT A VERY LONG CHAPTER, SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Waking up early had always been one of the talents that Cecilia's body had, even without anything to warn her about the time, she was up and awake before eight o'clock in the morning every single day, so there was little to no rush when she walked down the stairs at seven forty.

"Morning," she grumbled, walking towards the coffee.

"Good morning, dear," Molly answered.

She turned to talk to her cousin-in-law, but froze at the sight of Regulus Black sitting at the breakfast table, calmly eating his own breakfast consisting of nothing but a bit of oatmeal, though he looked satisfied with his food by the small smile that he gave her.

"Did you even sleep at all last night?" he asked, looking her up and down.

"If that's your way of saying that I look tired, then you're certainly not as charming as you think yourself to be," she answered, sitting down in front of Molly, but looking only at Regulus. "I did sleep, answering your question, just not all that well. I'm too restless to care about sleep right now."

"Hogwarts isn't as bad as you're making it out to be," Molly said.

"That doesn't mean that I'm not scared about it," Cecilia said. "I don't know anybody but my cousins, do you know how awful that's going to be? And there are bloody Houses to go to."

"Aren't there Houses in your last school?" Molly asked, frowning.

"No, that's a very European thing, I assure you, but apparently the United States of America school thought it would be a good idea to copy it from you lot," she said. "We were all students, no Houses to differ us from each other. I never quite understood the reason behind its existence either, if I must admit. Either way, whatever it's the answer, I'm quite sure that I'm not going to Gryffindor."

"Thank Merlin," grumbled Regulus, sipping his cold water.

Molly seemed slightly uncomfortable.

"I was a Gryffindor in school," she said.

"I know," Cecilia answered.

"Yes, I know," Regulus agreed, not backing down from his comment.

Though he had been alone in the kitchen with Molly ever since Arthur had gone out to deal with some business, he had not spoken more than a few words to her.

If he was completely honest, he didn't hate Misses Weasley, but she didn't care about her either. She was loud, her parenting style was unnecessarily greedy for information and attention and her children were certainly a lot like her. She was a Gryffindor alright, but one that even his own brother seemed to be taken-aback by, therefore one that he had all the right to be hesitant about. He did notice that Cecilia seemed slightly tense around the woman, too, which made him even more scared of what the small, angry woman was able to do to people.

"I'd guess a Slytherin," Molly answered, picking at the cheese and break in her plate before putting a piece of bread into her mouth. "You act Slytherin."