L -

I'M BACK EARLY (AND YES, MY DEAR READERS, IT IS BECAUSE OF THE COMMENTS :)) ANYWAYS. I'M DEVASTATED THAT I LOST THE SMUT I WAS WRITING FOR THE FIC, SO PATIENCE WITH ME AS I RE-WRITE EVERYTHING, ALRIGHT? 

Four days after meeting Narcissa, in January 9th, she called upon Regulus with the tattoo again. The place for the meeting was given by Cecilia and took everybody by surprise: the Muggle cinema. "It's a place people usually go in groups or couples, nobody will look twice as long as you pay the fee and don't make a scene," Cecilia explained to Regulus as he wrote her a letter, signed some random pureblood name in it. Regulus and Remus, who had been to a cinema before, thought that the idea was ridiculous at first, but then they were quick to agree, remembering very suspicious conversations in the lobby that nobody seemed to mind much. Regulus would never forget the flirty, bordering on naughty conversation that Cecilia had started when they were in the cinema-lobby and nobody had even looked at them twice.

That very day, they met in the cinema near the Black Ancestral House and bought tickets for Romeo + Juliet and waited in the lobby as people (and Sirius) got popcorn and fuzzy-drinks to wait. Remus was whispered reprehensions about the popcorn turning cold in the wait, but Sirius didn't give it a chance, just shoving it into his mouth and smiling.

"You're as mannerless as I remember," was the first thing Narcissa said as she walked into the cinema in muggle clothing.

God, though Cecilia, that woman was so beautiful. The things she would let her do to her...

"Breathe, please," whispered Regulus in her ear.

She glanced at him before noticing that she had, indeed stopped breathing at the mere sight of Narcissa walking into the lobby.

"Hi," Cecilia said, doing her best impression of someone that didn't care much about the woman's presence, but she felt Regulus' smile behind her. "You called us over today. Is everything alright?"

Narcissa glanced around.

"You are sure that we are safe here?" she asked, just to confirm.

"Yes," Cecilia said.

"This is very discreet. Muggle couples come here all the time," Regulus said. "...and groups, apparently."

Sirius glanced between Cecilia and Regulus but said nothing, just took a deep breath and shoved more popcorn into his mouth.

"I thought your offers through and... I suppose that this is the best option for me and my son," she told the group. "I'll tell you all everything."

Her hands were shaking, but she put them together in front of her body. Everybody noticed, nobody commented on it.

"Alright, take your time," Remus said gently.

Her hands interlocked in the finger as she took a deep breath.

Cecilia leaned forward, getting a handful of Sirius' popcorn and ignoring his glare as she put them into her mouth.

"Draco is supposed to kill Dumbledore," Narcissa said.

The whole group froze in place and Cecilia even stopped mid-chew.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I understood you correctly," Sirius said.

"Draco was ordered to kill Dumbledore, so you must understand my fear," Narcissa said. "I'm aware that my son cannot kill one of the best wizards of all times, I'm not naïve to believe my son to be so powerful and cunning."

"The necklace," Remus whispered, turning to Sirius. "The necklace that Harry told us about."

"One of his attempts that went wrong. He's not too good with Imperius, the girl had a small moment of clarity and opened the packaging in curiosity," she explained. "But we all know that this mission is impossible and, therefore, a suicide mission. When he comes back home without the kill, and he will come back home with nothing to show, he'll be killed himself and there's nothing that I can do."