Marshall's 25th Birthday

Friday 17th October 1997

It's Marshall's 25th birthday. I spent the night at his place after Rodger picked up Logan a day earlier, he didn't tell me the reason why, just that he wanted Logan to spend more time with him. Since Logan left last night, I decided I'd visit Marshall and spend the night with him before I head to work tonight. We're celebrating at the club I work at but I couldn't take the night off, Grey threatened to fire me if I asked again and to be completely honest, I'm tired of Grey and the way he's been treating me but I have to dish it out, I need the money.

I roll over to see Marshall sound asleep, his face is squished against the pillow; he looks adorable. I kiss his cheek and get out of bed but I'm quickly pulled back "Where do you think you're going?" Marshall asks me sounding groggy "I wanted to make you breakfast" Marshall pulls me into his body. We're spooning now "Stay" I feel his kiss on the back of my head and I melt "Happy birthday baby" I roll over to look at his face with a massive smile and Marshall grins "Thank you" Marshall pecks my lips. The kiss deepens and he crawls on top of me, I can feel his morning wood and I smirk as I kiss him. I run my fingers through his short brown hair and he moans. He loves when I do that because it relaxes him but at the same time, it turns him on.

He moves his lips down to my neck but I have other plans "Wait" It comes out as a moan "What is it baby?" Marshall asks me with concern as he looks at me, hovering over me. I push his shoulders and lay him on his back. I start spoiling his body with kisses and he moans. I work my way down to the waist band of his boxers and rub his member, his moans turn into silent whimpers and he shuts his eyes, sucking in his bottom lip. The sight of him, so vulnerable is a turn on, I love having this power over him. I take off his boxers and give his member a hand job for a couple of second to get him nice and warmed up for whats about to come.

After a couple of seconds of giving him a hand job, I take his member in my mouth and flick my tongue on the tip. I suck him slowly before I move my mouth faster on him "Oh fuck" He makes eye contact with me, his eyes are full of lust and desire, he's eating me with his eyes. Our eye contact is strong as I pleasure him, I feel his hand on my hair, grabbing ahold of them tightly. He starts to fuck my mouth "I'm gonna cum" Marshall moans. A few seconds later, he releases in my mouth and I swallow. I remove my mouth from his member and lay next to him "Wow, that was amazing baby" Marshall smirks at me "I'm gonna make breakfast" I get up and do my morning routine.

I make pancakes for breakfast since Marshall doesn't have a waffle maker which is fine because he still enjoyed breakfast, then Marshall opened up his birthday presents and he loved them. We're heading to his moms place to hang out with Nathan and then I gotta head back to my apartment to get ready for work "You ready baby?" Marshall asks me as he stands by his door "I am" I nod. I hear a knock on the door and Marshall gives me this confused look, the look that says he isn't expecting anyone. He opens the door and we both see Kim standing outside his house, as soon as she looks at me, she glares at me "What the fuck is she doing here?" Kim asks sounding super angry and annoyed at the fact that I'm here, in the vicinity of Marshall "Kim don't start shit yeah, what the fuck do you want?" Marshall asks her with a glare

"Hailies stomach bug is getting worse, I'm picking up fresh clothes for her since she destroyed all her others" Kim pushes past us and enters his shouse "You took her to the doctors yet?" Marshall asks Kim "No, I'm gonna take her today" Kim walks to Hailies room and a few seconds later, she comes out with a bag of baby clothes "Whose taking care of Hailie?" Marshall asks Kim "My mom is, I couldn't take her with me because she was fussy, crying, and shitting herself" I feel bad for Hailie "I hope she gets better" I'm trying to be nice to her even if she hates my guts. She glares at me "No seriously, what the fuck is this whore doing here, Marshall?" Kim glares at Marshall "She's my fucking girlfriend, Kim" Marshall raises his voice at her "She's a fucking bitch, that's what she is" Kim yells "Fuck off Kim, while we were together, all you did was spread your fucking legs to every motherfucker in Detroit" Marshall yells back "You know what, I don't have time for your shit, I have to go home and take care of my daughter" Kim glares at us "Our fucking daughter" Marshall corrects her angrily "Not while you are with this fucking slut" Kim smirks "You better fucking leave right now or I'mma fuck you up" Marshall locks his jaw tightly and I notice he is clenching his fists.