The Slim Shady Ep Release Party

Today is the release party for Marshall's album The Slim Shady EP, it's his first release party without being signed to a record label and I'm so happy. The party will take place at The Hip Hop Shop where he'll be scheduled to perform a few songs from his album with Big Proof. I haven't heard any of his songs on The Slim Shady EP even when he was recording it. He insisted on keeping it a surprise because he knows my jaw would drop. I've always been into hip hop because they have something real to say and when I hear Marshall rap his verses, I'm left feeling impressed with the way he works his words. Words are like a game of puzzles to him, he has an obsession with rhyming everything and sometimes he wrecks his mind with coming up words that rhyme with each other, but Marshall does it in a special way; he rhymes syllabus and I think that's impressive.

I'm in my room getting ready for his party. I'm wearing a sleeveless turtleneck black crop top with high-waisted, ripped dark blue jeans and black thick heel ankle boots. I look sexy in my outfit with my light makeup on, hair pulled up in a bun and silver hula hoop earrings on. I sprit perfume on myself and head out to my living room. The sound of my heels on the wooden floor prompts Logan's head to turn, tearing his eyes away from the TV screen, he's currently watching cartoons "Wow" Logan's eyes widen "You look beautiful Nikki" Sometimes Logan calls me Nikki, sometimes Nic or my name Nicole. I like being called Nikki but I prefer Nicole "Thank you baby" I smile at him "Are you ready to spend the night with Mrs. Williams?" I ask him as I see him switch off the TV and he nods "Good boy, go put your shoes on" I order him nicely and he does as I say.

I walk over to Mrs. Williams door and knock on it. She opens up after two knocks "Hi dear" I smile at Mrs. William "Would you mind taking in Logan for the night?" I ask her as I rub Logan's upper back gently "Of course" She smiles brightly "Thank you" I divert my eyes from Mrs. Williams down to Logan "Be good to Mrs. Williams for me" Logan smiles at me "He's such a delight to have around, we always get along, don't we Logan?" Mrs. Williams giggles "Yah" Logan hugs my waist and pulls away "Have fun tonight" I wave at Mrs. Williams and Logan "You too sweetie" Mrs. Williams hollers "Bye Nicole" Logan yells "Bye baby" I yell still waving at both of them.

.......

I park my car in the parking lot of The Hip Hop Shop and exit. His performance is held in the basement. A few yards away from the door, I noticed Kyron leaning against the door, smoking his weed. He notices me and smiles while dropping his weed and crushing it "Yo shorty, you ready for Slims release party?" I walk over to him and pull him for a hug "I am" We pull away after a few seconds You look good shorty" He checks me out "When are you gonna start calling me Nicole?" I tease him "Naaahh, you're my shorty" He laughs. We head inside and head down to the basement which is packed with people all dancing, rapping in a mosh pit, and drinking at the bar "I'm gonna head backstage and say hi to the guys, I'll catch up with you later" I smile at Kyron "You know where to find me" Kyron nods his chin up and walks over to his friends.

I make it backstage and see Kim and Marshall chatting. Kim turns her head around and glares at me "What's this bitch doing here?" Kim asks Marshall "Yo I fucking told you not to start shit up with Nicole" I glare at Kim "Whatever" Kim pushes past me with a death glare, Marshall checks that she's really gone before pulling me in for a heated kiss "You look so fucking sexy" Marshall smirks "What was she doing here? I thought you guys were broken up" I ask him "We are but I had to tell her to watch her fucking mouth when you come, I don't want her to ruin my fucking night" I nod "Well thank you" I smile at him "Are you nervous?" I ask him and he takes a seat on the chair against the wall. He pulls me down on his lap "With you here, I'm not anymore" He kisses me again

"Yo lovebirds" Deshaun hollers at us, breaking our kiss "It's time for Em to come up on stage" I remove myself from his lap "Hold on" I smirk at Deshaun and wrap my arms around Marshall's neck "You're gonna be great" I kiss him and hear Deshaun behind us pretending to gag "Yo, fuck off Doodie" Marshall pulls away from the kiss "I want some alone time with ma girl" My smile is so big right now because this is the first time he's referred to me as his girl "Aight but don't fuck each other yeah" Marshall smirks at Deshaun "I wasn't thinking about that til now, so thank you" Marshall laughs "Fuck me" Deshaun groans and disappears "I'm your girl?" I ask him astound by him calling me his girl "Of course" Marshall kisses me again "Okay you gotta get up there now because they are waiting for you" I let go of him "Let me take you home tonight" Marshall smirks.

I leave backstage and work my way through the crowd so I can make it to the front. I grab my camera to take photos and record his performance. Deshaun comes out on stage with his mic "Detroit" He hollers "I know you've been waiting a long time for this" The crowd cheers "Are you ready for the craziest motherfucking time of your lives?" He yells into the mic, and the crowd and I cheer "I can't hear you" Deshaun points the mic to the crowd and everyone including me screams louder "Okay okay settle down" Deshaun chuckles as he paces up and down on stage, slowly "You better show some motherfucking love to my favorite white boy, SLIM MOTHERFUCKING SHADY" The instrumental to Low Down, Dirty comes on and he starts to perform. I record and snapshots of his performances alone, with Deshaun, Hush, Fuzz, Swifty, Bizzare and many others I don't know because I've never met them.

 I record and snapshots of his performances alone, with Deshaun, Hush, Fuzz, Swifty, Bizzare and many others I don't know because I've never met them

His performance was wild and it seemed like he enjoyed himself. I'm hoping his new album will make a lot of sales because Infinite only sold 1000 copies and I remember how devastated he was. I remember he tried killing himself because his album flopped, he lost his job a few days before Hailie's birthday and he was so broke he couldn't afford to buy anything for her first birthday. I run backstage and practically leap into his arms. I wrap my legs around him, squeezing the life out of him "You were amazing" I smile at him and he has this massive smile on his face, his eyes beaming with joy. It's rare to see his eyes beam like this "Thank you baby" I get off him and kiss him but he pulls away "I meant to give this to you sooner but I had to get on stage and perform" He shoves his hand inside his pocket while I take a step back to give him some room. Marshall pulls out a silver diamond necklace and my eyes widen "It's so beautiful" I place the necklace on the palm of my hand and run my index finger over it gently "Can you put it on?" I ask him and he nods.

I turn around and pull my hair to the side and he puts the necklace on me, I turn around to face him "I'm sorry it's nothing too fancy but when I become famous I'mma buy you the fanciest shit you ever want" I run my hand over the necklace, admirin...

I turn around and pull my hair to the side and he puts the necklace on me, I turn around to face him "I'm sorry it's nothing too fancy but when I become famous I'mma buy you the fanciest shit you ever want" I run my hand over the necklace, admiring it's beauty "No no I love it so much" I hug him tightly. I can't believe he did this, he barely has money and now I feel bad for not getting him anything.