Are we Friends?

I know Marshall said I shouldn't come by to the hospital but I still want to see him, I still want to be there for him during his hardest time. His only visitors are me, Kim, Deshaun, and Manix, I know a couple of his other friends visited him but these are the ones I know about. Debbie visited him as well but without Nathan since she didn't want to scare him off.

I'm laying in bed with Grey who is sound asleep, I didn't go home last night because I needed him tonight and it honestly felt good to lay with him during the whole night. I'm not catching feelings for him, I don't roll like that but I like feeling a man on my body and on my bed. I like to have sex with a man with no strings attached because love is far too hard, the last time I fell in love with a guy was Mark, and boy what a disaster it was. He ruined the whole idea of love for me, yes I was a player before I met him and he was my karma as Marshall put it but I did believe in the idea of love and when I met Mark I thought he was the one for me til he started playing me around and made me out to be the jealous, controlling girlfriend.

I was neither of those things and more, the only thing I had was jealousy because Mark was a really handsome guy and all the girls were lusting over him and I'm a pretty girl who made a lot of guys lust over me. I remember the looks on their faces when we entered the club. We really were a sexy couple, too bad he had to be a dick. Now the whole idea of love is a waste, I just want a good dick and a body in my bed. I see Grey open his eyes and smile at me "Good morning beautiful" Omg he's so sweet "Good morning handsome" He leans in for a kiss and I can taste his morning breath which doesn't bother me at all if we're being honest. The kiss escalates, I pull the covers off of us and I sit on top of him, he doesn't stop me and I don't want him to because morning sex is the best.

I can feel his member getting hard underneath me and now I tease him by rubbing my ass against him. He pulls away from the kiss to let out a moan, I smirk at him as I see his eyes close and his mouth hangs open letting out soft moans. Grey places his hands on my waist and squeezes it "You're killing me baby" Grey groans "Good" I giggle. I take off his boxers and my panties and I toss them on the floor. I sink myself on him and we both let out a satisfied moan. I start moving myself on him slowly because I'm not done teasing him and he shoots me an evil glare "Seriously?" I giggle at his reaction "What? I'm warming up" I flash him a cheeky smile "No, you're teasing me, you little bitch" Grey shakes his head and I move even slower for that comment "For fuck sake" I love having this control over him "You called me a little bitch" I smirk at him "Oh did you want to be called a sweetheart? Nice girls don't torture their man like this" Grey rolls his eyes "And nice guys don't call their girl a little bitch" I giggle "Don't act like one then and just give me what I want or I'mma rape you" Grey threatens now and I laugh.

I start moving on him faster and he smirks "That's more like it" He moves my hips on him and now I'm in total ecstacy because this feels amazing. I throw my head back and moan out loud as I now begin to bounce on him but he has other plans, Instead, he throws me on my back without pulling out and slams into me causing me to scream "You like that?" He asks me and I nod, I can't find my words because the pleasure I'm feeling now is overwhelming me. We have sex for half an hour and we both take a shower where we both go for another round "What do you want for breakfast baby?" Grey asks me as I sit on his marble island

"I'm thinking waffles, you want waffles?" Grey asks me as he gathers his ingredients "Waffles sounds great" I smile at him "You know you can help me out" He looks at me over his shoulder "I'd rather watch since you look sexy cooking" I giggle "Just say you're lazy" Grey laughs "Excuse me but if I were lazy I wouldn't be your best dancer now would I?" I arch my brow "Can't argue with that" Grey laughs "See" I smirk at him "Actually" Grey turns around and places himself between my legs "You're better in bed" I roll my eyes at him "I know I am" I say sounding cocky "You can learn something from me" I smirk at him "Don't be smart" Grey bites "Did I inflate your enlarged ego?" I playfully pout. He roughly pushes me down on the island and yes we did go for the third round