Episode 60: London Underground

London, Brixton...

Grifter and his crew were bringing Togaru Kamakiri to their headquarters, while also avoiding any possible security forces around, especially from the armed and more dangerous military forces operations.

Grifter lead the others across the street as a military vehicle passes by. "Here we are."

Togaru sees where they ended up and saw it was a bar and a pretty messy one. "A bar? Seriously?! This is your headquarters? I was expect something cooler like a mansion or a skyscraper! Instead we got this,  a dirt old bar-mhm!"

Godiva wrapped her hair around the boy's mouth to shut him.

"Will you be quiet!" Grifter told him. "Do you want to get caught?" Togaru decided to speak as Grifter looked serious about, and those cops from before didn't seem worried about hurting or killing him. "That's what I thought."

Grifter then opens the door to revel the lively folks that were inside. But they all quickly went silent and turned to Grifter and his team as soon as he soon as he opened the door.

One of the bartenders walked over to Grifter as he saw Togaru. "And who's the kid, Grif?"

Grifter told him. "He's the new rookie, Al. He just got shipped from Japan."

"Japan? Well, never knew those glorified buggers actually cared. I bet they're only so they can say that they did all the work. How can we trust the bug?" Al questioned Grifter.

"What you call me?!" Togaru questions as he sheeved out two blades from his arms and tried to attacked, only to be hold back by Prowler and Cricket.

"Steady my friend! There's no need for unpleasantries here." Cantebury Cricket told him.

"Oh, really? And why's that?" Togaru questioned back. The other people in the bar then pulled out their guns, even a grenade launcher and pointed them all at Togaru.

"That's why. They don't take violent threats to kindly, y'know, because of the whole curfews and all." Cricket told him.

Togaru realised that these guys are serious and decided to pull his blades back, to which the others did the same.

"So, this kid's one of us now?" Al asked Grifter, who nodded as a confirmation. After a few minutes to think about it, the man accepted. "Well then, laddie. Welcome to the resistance." He passes a mask over to Togaru as an acceptance to the resistance.
___________________________________
Later...

Togaru was shown the headquarters, revealing that the bar was a front and behind it was a massive base that had multiple areas located with rapids from the military forces, weapons, training and a living room with a flat TV screen.

"This is where the bloody magic happens. No need for acceptance then come to here, we got the goods of everything. Food, drinks and all the other things that I can't really legally say." Al introduces everything to Togaru, who was shocked at how big this resistance is and very confused at what meant about that last part Al said.

"Welp, if it's any case to you all, I'm going to the bar. Cheerio!" Al said before he left, leaving everyone else.

"Sorry about that, Al's not right in the head." Grifter said to Togaru.

"Whatever. Can you show me what we're doing now? Like my mission?" Togaru asked.

"Are you sure you wanna start now?" Ms. Hyde questioned Togaru. "I mean you just got here and-"

"I said, what's my first mission?!" Togaru repeated in a much louder tone.

Grifter chuckled at this. "Alright then, kid. Let's get to work." As soon as he said, thunder struck and everyone suddenly saw a shadow appearing on the floor cause of the light of the lighting. Grifter looks up to the figure. "Well, about time you showed up."