Episode 54: Tethered

Unknown Location...

A woman appears on a holograph to inform some strange man in a mechanical body. "My failure of an experiment has appeared in Japan, I know that you don't like grunt work but I thought that someone could deal with her and you were the first person that came to mind. Bring her to me or a sample of her blood and you will be awarded handsomely."

The man chuckled and responded back in a British accent. "Do you honestly think that I care about your money, even if you had some, you certainly wouldn't pay me any of it for bringing that little skank of yours, you'll get what you get."
___________________________________
Meanwhile with Best Jeanist and Supergirl...

Best Jeanist and Supergirl were patrolling the streets, Supergirl suggested that Jeanist take his car for his patrols, believing it will be far more sufficient as she flew in the air.

"See, I told that your car was better." Supergirl contacted Jeanist.

"Yes, I suppose that this is a lot more of efficient, but keep an eye out, you don't know if we might miss something." Best Jeanist responded.

"Yeah, yeah, chills it, giraffe neck, I know what I'm doing." Supergirl told him as she flies ahead of him.

"Giraffe? My neck isn't that long." Best Jeanist though to himself before he saw Supergirl fly ahead towards traffic. "Supergirl, slow down! You're going into heavy traffic!"

"Relax, Jean, I've been doing this since I arrived in Earth. Waahoo!" She shouts as she flies through the streets, surprising and scaring people on the road and in cars, she does wave an apology at them after it. Until she passes by a young girl with black, feathery hair and a single red streak and wears a navy blue sailor outfit, a red fingerless glove with some kind of syringe inside it and was carrying a strange red blade that looks like half of a piece of a scissor was riding a motorcycle and ends up flying past her and almost knocking her off.

In anger, the girl drove up to Supergirl and scolded her, "Hey, asshole! You almost got me killed!"

"Sorry, kid, didn't see you there." Supergirl told the girl, who only angrier by being called kid.

"Kid?! We're practically the same age!" The girl responded.

Supergirl sighed annoyed by the girl. "Listen. Kid. I don't what's your problem, but I'm just having a little fun, there's no need to get all grumpy about it. Kid."

The girl then shouted. "That's it! Your dead!" She then leaped off her motorcycle and pulls out the red blade and tries to strike Supergirl with it, but she dodged it and avoided attempting to fight on the roads and she flew up into the air, where the girl couldn't reach her.

The girl surprised Supergirl as she leaped onto a moving car and then jumped after Supergirl. "Oh, no! You are not getting away from me!" She then pulls out the syringe in her glove, causing a small cut and causing blood to come out and suddenly her sailor outfit started to change form.
___________________________________