Episode 49: War World Part I

Superman was standing on top of a hill, waiting for his interns to arrive.

"Mr Superman! Mr Superman!" Superman looked behind him and saw Kirishima and Tetsutetsu running towards him.

"You've made it, right on time." Superman said.

"We are so sorry we're late, mr Superman, we-wait on time?" Kirishime changed.

"Well, you know what they say, better late then never." Superman assures them. "So, what is it that you guys can do?"

"My Quirk is Hardening, sir! It allows me to hardened my skin into rock! Sir."

"And my Quirk is Steel, Sir! It allows me to turn my skin as strong as metal! Sir!"

Both of Kirishima's and Tetsutetsu's explanations surprised Superman about their personality. "Yagi did warn me that these two are deeply passionate about being a hero, but I never thought it would be this big."

"Okay, then on that note, I guess we can focus on working on your durability. How long can you guys keep your durability on?" Superman asked.

"A few minutes, sir!" They both responded.

"Well, then we'll work on prolonging your time." Superman told them.

Superman then heard someone running towards them, he looked over and saw the Shield Hero: Crust running towards them.

"Superman!" He called out to the Man of Steel. He stood right at the two internships and bowed. "I am the Shield Hero: Crust. I apologised for the inconvenience of meeting you here, but I've waiting along time to finally be tutored by a noble hero like you and I've had no idea how to call to you!"

"Hey, aren't you the guy that kept calling out to me on top of Tokyo tower every Tuesday?" Superman realised as he heard his voice.

"Yes, that is me! I am honoured that you remember me!" Crust exclaims with tears of joy.

"Well, you are quite easy to remember after you yelled for over 2 hours." Superman told him before he noticed more showing up.

"Hey, mr Superman!" Al shouted in his giant form with Fatgum riding on his shoulder.

Grant also arrived with Fourth Kind next to him.

"Is this a shared internship I didn't know about?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"No, it wasn't. Not that I am aware of." Superman answered.

"We saw you guys running and we thought we might come and see you." Al explained.

"He picked me up and took me with him, I didn't get a choice." Fatgum explained their real reason.

"I was getting bored with his lessons." Grant explained, which infuriated Fourth Kind.

"Superman." J'onn called out to the Man of Steel, as he arrived in the Javelin. "We are needed elsewhere, we will have to leave our interns and the stowaway behind."

"Stowaway?" Superman asked.

"Yes, the stowaway." J'onn says as he shows Mina Ashido, who had snuck on board the ship back in UA.

"Mina?!" Kirishima said, surprised to see her. "What are you doing on the spaceship?"

"Hey, Kirishima!" She waved at him. "I was kinda curious that's all. I wanted to learn from a real life alien. That's all."

"Martians do not spray acid, miss." J'onn informs her.

"Oh, man." She looks down in disappointment.

"What's the mission?" Superman asked him.