Episode 56: Sound-Off!

Star City, The Quiver's training room...

Jiro was being trained by Blakc Canary to improve her physical strength without using her Quirk as a support.

Right now, Jiro was trying to swing kick at Black Camry, who grabbed her and throw her over her and slammed her to the ground and managed to pin her down.

"Basic rule: Never leave your guard open." Black Canary tells Jiro as she helps her up. "It's a common mistake."

Jiro sighed as she sat on a bench and drank some water to cool off. "I don't get it, why don't you use your Quirk then just having to work so much on your body?"

Black Canary sat next to her and explained. "Believe me, I use to think that too, I use to think all I had to do was speak and that would be easy, but my uncle Ted told me that there were people out there that couldn't be stopped by just screaming at them. You have to be strong in kinds of way to handle these types of things. And he was right, turns my mother had the same ability as I did, so I inherited it from her and her name, Black Canary. It has a nice ring to it."

"Well, I have to say, it's rather weird why you chose to name yourselves from a small yellow bird." Jiro criticised the name.

"Says the girl who calls herself "Earphone Jack." Black Canary responded back with a snarky response, earning a scoff and chuckle from Jiro.

"Say, you said your mom was the Black Canary before, is there anything she could inform me about?"

Black Canary's eyes widen and she looks down with no response, leaving Jiro confused by the sudden silence.

But as Jiro was about to ask her about her sudden silence, a massive rumble shook the entire cave, surprising the two.

"What was that? An earthquake?" Jiro questioned.

"Yeah, a big one." Black Canary confirmed.

Red Arrow then arrived and informed the two. "Hey, we got a meeting, get your gear and meets us in the main room."

The tow of them grabbed their gear and headed to the main room, where everyone was waiting to be informed about the sudden earthquake.

They meet with Green Arrow, who was in is costume.
___________________________________

"What's happening out there, Ollie?" Canary asked Green Arrow as he stood in-front of the around the table just as another earthquake shook the base.

"I think you all felt that, so let's just skip the whole explanation and dive right into this." Green Arrow begins to explain. "The earthquakes are causing havoc on the larger buildings in the city and the lower streets are going to be in trouble. So, I need two teams, I'll be leading the rescue team and Canary and Spartan will lead another team on finding the source."