Episode 37: The Man Born With Nothing

The Calvary battle quickly ended with Kara's team victorious. Having stolen everyone else's bandannas, they easily managed to win without dealing any real problems with minor inconvenience of the teams trying to grab them.

As the game finished, Kara's team walked out with every point, Izuku on the other hand, felt like his insides fell apart and nauseated and ran off to threw up somewhere private.

As he cleaned himself up and walked, he was confronted by Todoroki, to which Izuku simply scoffed.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked.

Shoto looked at him with no expression, which annoyed Izuku. "Forget this!"

Izuku pushed Todoroki out of the way and walked off not wanting to spend time with the boy who hurt Alayla's feelings.

As Izuku walked past him, Shoto looked behind him and saw a man with glasses in janitor's attire smiling at him.

"Can I help you." Shoto asked as the man creepily walked away, leaving Todoroki confused.

———————————————————————————
Meanwhile With All Might And Endeavour...

"Yo, long time no see, let's catch up. Endeavour." All Might greeted and gestured to the flame hero.

"All Might." Endeavour said looking back at him.

"I didn't get the chance to thank you back at the USJ." All Might said in a friendly manner.

"I didn't do it to save you, I did it to save my son." Endeavour responded. "I couldn't care less at what happens to you."

"Aww c'mon, we both that's not true. Many heroes say many great things about you." The number one hero says as runs infront of him.

"Stop trying to confuse us, no one talks highly of me. Everyone keeps saying that they just want to be like you...never like me." Endeavor says walking past him, pushing him out of the way.

As he walked off, he soon found himself by the Martian Manhunter.

"You shouldn't be around me, Martian." Endeavour warned him, pointing out that flames do harm him.

Endeavour puts off the flames around him as he precaution, surprising All Might.

"I didn't even know he could do that so easily." All Might think to himself.

"I decided to talk to you about your son." J'onn finally said.

"My son is alright after USJ." Endeavour said, as he thought the Martian was talking about the incident.

"That is not what I am talking about." J'onn said, Endeavour realised that he wasn't talking about USJ, he was talking about him.

"There is nothing to talk about." Endeavour told him

"You can't keep pushing him away, he's already trying to suppress his flame side because of you. Keep pushing him and you will lose him." J'onn warned Endeavour about the consequences.

"The past is the past and what has happened can't be undone." Endeavour told him.

"You know this won't bring them back." J'onn told him.

Those words hit Endeavour and he suddenly grabbed J'onn by the throat and slammed him into the wall, shocking All Might who tried to intervene.

"Endeavour stop!" All Might grabbed the flame hero by the shoulder, but he was shot back by the flames that surrounded Endeavour's body.

"Don't you ever talk about them!" Endeavour warned the Martian as his body was consumed by flames, showing his anger at the Martian for bringing them up.