Episode 36: Call In The Calvary!

Kara found herself the biggest target of the next course with her one million points, yet, she does not seem to be frightened or even worried in the slightest. As no one would dare try to take her points.

Izuku and Jaime on the other hand, they were both trapped in the same situation as they were no were near as powerful as Kara, as the students could easily overwhelm Izuku and Jaime's skills.

They knew they had to stick together for both of them to survive this round.

"Things shave changed a lot since junior high, I am not the same wea killing as I was, but I am still a target. If they want my point- no, they aren't taking my points, I'm taking theirs!" Izuku says to himself before he looked at Jaime. "Jaime. To survive, we must stick together, they'll be coming for us and when they do, we'll bring them down."

Izuku whispered to Jaime, who looked a little worried about Izuku's plan, but he nodded anyways since he wasn't very sure he would be any good with the scarab on him, that could hurt some of them.

With two of the students with highest scores working together, the others would likely go for them, but they might just underestimate the two.

Kara then stood behind the two and put her arms around their necks. "Looks like we've got to stick together, right, guys?"

The two nodded, thinking having the Girl of Steel on their side would be great support.

———————————————————————————
Staff Break Room...

"I can't believe the Utopian is here." Death Arms says before he smoke a cigar. "He's never been at the Sports Festival before, what changed?"

"Well, a lot of things have been changing, Arms. First Superman arrived, then All Might joined the Justice League, then villains showed up an now this." Kamui Woods tells him.

"I wonder if he's gonna be picking up a new sidekick, or a new teammate for the Union Of Justice." Mt. Lady theories the reason for his appearance.

"I don't think he would let them join the Union, he would probably teach them some valuable lesson and helped them to become a hero." Kamui points out.

"Well, what can we guess from the world's first superhero?" Mt. Lady says.

"He's not actually the first." Death Arms shoots her down. "That would be the Immortal, the leader of the Guardians Of The Globe. Which I have to says isn't a bad name for hero team. They usually have like a writer name like the Heroics or the Fantastic Four, I'm not sure why teams have to have numbers for their teams, I mean you need to expand your team, so seriously what's up with that?"

"How come I've never heard of the Immortal?" Mt. Lady asked.

"Well, the Immortal and the Guardians don't work in Japan, it's kind of the same situation with any American based heroes that aren't affiliated with the HPSC." Death Arms explained. "When the commission was formed, it was a way of giving people with no Quirks power over those with Quirks, however, things have changed ever since Lady Nagant went rogue."

"I always wondered why she left." Kamui Woode asked, he never got the chance to meet her before she was arrested.

"Apparently, she...killed a fellow Pro Hero." Death Arms answered, which left the other two surprised.

"Why would she do something so horrible?" Kamui asked, still surprised that a Pro's would go that far.

"Competition, or she probably had same case as Stain does, fake heroes need to be purged." Death Arms puts out possible theories.