Episode 62: The Gauntlet

Green Noir had taken Jago and Shujinko to the sewers to protect them from the team of villains, he didn't know how many there were as they were all appearing different times. First, it was Livewire, then Rough House, then Silver Banshee and Weather Wizard and basically they just started to appear randomly that it was safe to take their targets away from them and hide them.

He knew that each of those villains have faced a member of the Justice League before, he also recognised Deadshot as the sniper who shot him as the bullet that hit him had "Deadshot" engraved on the bullet. His calling card.

"Why did you save us?" Jago questioned. "I thought your objective was to arrest us?"

Green Noir turned to him and told him. "That was Mirko's duty, but she's too simple minded to understand. It was my decision to simply stop a fight and I clearly understand that this wasn't some gang fight going on, but something that could be resolved in a less aggressive manner."

Jago was surprised by this, he was told how Japan's so called "protectors of the innocents" were all just a bunch of self proclaimed law enforcement that acted like judge, jury and executioners. But this one was different, very different. "I suppose you're right, but still, my mission remains the same." Jago said as he turned to Shujinko. "That map will be taken back to where it right belongs."

"I assure you, I will return it once I have fulfilled my quest." Shujinko tried to assure the monk, but he simply scoff at the idea.

"Again with this? Just what delusions have consumed you?" Jago questioned him.

"Now hold up, tiger boy. I know this might sound very crazy and really stupid, but Shujinko might not be as crazy as you think." Green Noir told Jago. "I've had my experience with some deities and half-gods so, he might actually be telling the truth."

"Earlier, you thought he was delusional. Why the change of sides?" Jago questioned Noir.

"I'm just saying-wait...something's not right." Green Noir then changes to something when he gets another shock to the head, alerting him something coming towards them.

The three all look around the different tunnels to see where the threat could come from but there was nothing. They could hear something coming from the water and Noir activated his detective mode to see through the water and saw dead fish floating up to the surface, he then grabbed one of them despite how bad they smell and saw a large bite mark on the side of it. He examined the bite mark and it looked like a human bite mark with the shape of it, but it was too big to be a normal human being and a human's bite mark couldn't do this much damage.

Suddenly, the water started to shake, then suddenly something massive came blasting out of the water and a massive green scaled hand grabbed Noir by his head and slammed him into a wall before throwing him across the sewers.

Both Shujinko and Jago were shocked to see a massive reptilian looking man standing over them.
___________________________________