Episode 53: A Light Brawl

Japan...

The heroes in training: Tailman and Battle Fist were boxing in a ring, with their teacher Wildcat being the referee "Tails! Keep a stance, stop switching! Fist! Stop putting so much momentum into punches, you're going to lose control!"

The two young heroes then end up beating each other with a single punch to the face, leaving it in a draw.

Wildcat groans and facepalms himself in annoyance. "And that's how you end the fight with two loses. And how you start break, take five." He tells them as they get up and he goes to put on a TV and sits on a couch to relax.

"Since when did you set all this up?" Tailman asked his teacher as he and Battle Fist walk over weak after the brutal training and sit on two chairs.

"I had some movers bring them over an anonymous voice call, I paid them afterwards of course. Though, I'm rather curious why they didn't find it odd. I'll look into the company they work at later. Now, for some examples for yous guys." He then presses the remote to display a boxing match to use as demonstration for them. "Now, do you see how the guy in blue is cornering the guy in red? Big mistake, he may look like he has the advantage, but then boom! The other guy managed to swoop down and corner him instead."

As the trio was watching the boxing match, they were interrupted by the loud cheer coming from outside.

Tailman and Batt Fist were both curious at what the yelling was, whilst Wildcat just groaned annoyed by it. "Damn Battle Brawl. All those idiots are just watching robots smashing each other."

"Battle Brawl?" Tailman asked curiously.

Wildcat then explained. "It's some type of cheap fighting ring game but instead of people, it's people in giant robot mechs smashing into each other. Not only is it dangerous for the poor suckers within them, but it's also a dangerous place for large crowds to be in. I've heard people in crowds getting crushed to death but more idiots appear to keep going, a lot of people have tried to shut it down, but the ones run the whole thing are too rich and just keep getting richer with all the money people are throwing at them."

"Can we watch it?" Tailman asked his teacher, which confused him.

"Did you not hear what I just said? I just said that people died in there, just because your tail can help you avoid basic thugs like League of Villains doesn't mean it's gonna help against giant robots." Wildcat told him.

"Can I just-" Tailman asked beofre he swiped the remit with his tail from Wildcat.

"Hey!" Wildcat exclaimed annoyed until Battle Fist assured him.

"Wait, just let him look first, I think he's notice something." Battle Fist told him and she was right as Tailman wasn't watching the fight but more as examining the fight and noticing something on one of the fighters.

"Take a look at that robot." He tells them as pauses the TV and points towards a gorilla-like robot. "Doesn't look familiar to you two? Like-"

"Like the robots that attack UA before." Battle Fist finishes Tailman, realising where he is going.

"You think he's part of that group? Why would they take part of rigged sporting match like Battle Brawl?" Wildcat questioned Tailman.

"I don't know, but I think it's best we look into it, right?" Tailman asked.

Wildcat was skeptical about Tailman's curiosity but he'sseen these robots on the news and saw the damage they could, if this thing is what Tailman is saying it is, it's best to see for themselves. "Alright, let's go." He said which made the two interns high five in success.
___________________________________
Meanwhile with Aoyama and Doctor Light...