~ Chapter Thirty ~

Music - Troublemaker

"Shit" Madi says as she wakes up. 30 mins late for school. "Lando!!! We're late!!!" she says while shaking him. "What...?" he says while still being half asleep. He looks at the time and realises. "Oh shit" he says while quickly getting changed. They both run to school and Madi stops. "We are so dead. We're gonna get sent to isolation" she says and he grabs her hand. "I will get us out of it. What class have we got?" he asks and she quickly looks. "Geography... Lan, our teacher will kill us!!!" she says and he squeezes her hand. "Baby, I will work it out. Worst thing he will do is call you or me a Troublemaker. That's it" he says as he walks to their class but god is he wrong. "Just breathe" he says before opening the door. "Why are you late, Lando?" their teacher says before seeing Madi's hand. "Madison? I'm guessing you're late for the same reason as Lando? Just go to isolation" he says and Lando sighs before looking at Madi. Madi gives him a death stare and smacks his hand. "I told you we would be sent to isolation" she says before walking away. Almost immediately, she feels his arm wrap around her waist and he pins her to the wall. "We don't do that. We don't walk off mad at each other anymore. Not after last time" Lando says as he refers to their massive fight. "I'm not losing you for a week again because of something stupid" he says. "I'm not mad, I'm just annoyed. I don't want to go to fucking isolation, Lando!" Madi says while looking at him. "Just take a breath. We aren't going" he says and she looks at him with her head slightly tilted. "We're going to climb over the back gate. The only person that knows we are here is him. We won't get caught" he says before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Now, come on. Lets go climb a gate" he says while holding her hand as tight as possible.

"I can't climb that" she says while looking at it. "Yes you can. I will climb over first so you can throw your bag to me and I can catch you if you fall" he says before starting to climb over. Once he jumps down he looks at Madi on the other side. "I'm too scared.. I'm gonna fall off" she says and he pulls her to the gate and kisses her through the holes in the gate. "If you do fall off, I will catch you. Come on, baby. You can do it" he says and she nods as she throws her bag over and starts to climb up. She climbs up to the top and goes to jump but falls and rips her trousers so her ass and some of her crotch is showing. "I've got you" he says as he holds her in his arms as he catches her. "Lan... my trousers ripped..." she says and Lando immediately turns her around and looks. "And you haven't got panties on..." he says with a smirk. "This is not the time to be dirty, Lan!!!! Find something for me to wrap around my waist unless you want people to see my ass and pussy!!!!" she says and Lando immediately starts looking in his bag. "Lan!!! Hurry!!! I don't want people seeing my fucking pussy and I don't think you want people seeing it either!!!!" she says. Lando immediately quickens his pace and dumps everything from his bag on the floor and finds a hoodie. "Here we go. Come on, baby" he says while tying it around her waist and wrapping his arm around her. "I really hope no one took a photo" she says with tears in her eyes. "Well, they should know not to take photos like that of Lando Norris' girlfriend because they will get beaten up if they do" he says before softly kissing her. "Let's go home" he says.

He takes her back to his house and lays her down on the sofa. "Let me go get you something to change into" he says before running up to his bedroom. He comes down with her green jumper and black leggings. "I was wondering where that jumper was!! Why have you got my clothes?" she says while looking very confused. "You're always spending time here and sometimes you leave your clothes here because you always leave in my hoodies and I thought I might as well make a drawer in my wardrobe for your clothes for when you're here" he says which makes her smile. "Awww, Lan. I wish I could move in with you to be honest" she says. "I wish. Maybe one day" he says before kissing her on the forehead. "You hungry?" he asks and she nods. "I have an idea. Let's go to Pizza Hut. Unlimited pizza!!" He says and she laughs before taking his hand. "Sounds like a great idea. A date then?" she says. "A date indeed" he says.

Once they arrive at Pizza Hut, Lando gets as much pepperoni pizza as possible on his plate and brings it back for them. "I can't actually remember us ever going on a date like this.. I remember us planning on going on one when we first got together but we were so busy that we forgot. We should do this more often, I like spending time with you like this" she says. "Me too, baby. We really should do more stuff like this" he says before moving closer to her and kissing her forehead. "It's crazy to think that we've been together for nearly a year.. It's only 2 months until our 1 year anniversary" she says, which shocks Lando. "It's been that long??? Wow, time really does fly by when you're in love" he says as he places a soft kiss on her lips. "But we will have many more years together, your promise ring shows that" he says as he pulls her hand up to his mouth and kisses her ring. "Now, let's have some pizza" he says before taking a slice and feeding it to Madi. "Oh so you're feeding me now?" she says with a laugh. "Yes, let me treat you like a princess" he says before taking a slice for himself. "I love you so much, Lan" she says. "I love you too, Mads" he says.