~ Chapter Nineteen ~

Music - Santa Tell Me

23rd December 2023. 2 days before Christmas.

Lando and Madi are on his bed and cuddling together. "I wish I could spend Christmas with you... but I'm also so excited to see my siblings in Portsmouth. I will finally be able to go back to my hometown. I've actually missed it so much..." Madi says while Lando holds her close. "I'll miss you too but I'm so glad you get to see your siblings. You haven't seen Stacey in a year and you haven't seen Jaz & Lewis in like 8 months. Look, we can spend New Year's together and that's wayyyy better than Christmas anyways" he says with insane sarcasm at the end of his sentence. "What do you want for Christmas? Or am I gonna have to say to Santa please Tell Me what my girlfriend wants for Christmas because she's driving my fucking head in?" he says while hoping that he has bought her something that she wants. "To marry you" she says and he laughs. "We might be a bit too young for that but I'm sure I can find something similar to give you" he says with a smile before softly kissing her. "I love you so so so much, Mads. Never forget that" he says and she smiles. "I love you too, Lan. You're my boy forever" she says and snuggles closer to him. "I do have a request for what I want for Christmas though.... It's something you could give me right now" he says. "What would that be?" she says. "To fuck me right now..." he says and she smirks. "You're lucky I'm feeling nice" she says as she rolls on top of him and makes out with him.

Still not writing mf smut about teens guys. USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

"Best Christmas present ever" Lando says while being a big spoon with her facing the other way in his arms while they are both naked under the covers. "Are we gonna put our clothes back on or...?" Madi says before getting cut off by Lando. "No. I wanna stay like this..." he says before moving his hands up to her boobs. "This is your Christmas present. I'm your new bra" he says and she laughs. "I'm actually not mad about that. You'd be the comfiest one I own" she says before turning around to look at him. "Seriously though, we should put our clothes back on. I know what your siblings are like for just walking into your room unannounced" she says and he rolls his eyes. "I hate when you're right" he says before getting up and putting his clothes back on before walking over to his wardrobe and grabbing one of his hoodies and throwing it to her. "If you are gonna wear clothes then you should wear mine" he says and she smiles. "Smells like you too" she says as she smells it when she puts it on.

Once they go downstairs, they both get a hot chocolate each and sit on the sofa together and realise that none of his family are home. "Let's play truth or dare..." he says with a smirk. "Ok but not anything too dirty like "I dare you to fuck me". I don't want your parents to walk through the door and see us fucking on the sofa" she says and he laughs.

"Ok, my love. Truth or dare?"

"dare"

"I dare you to... kiss me"

Madi immediately smashes her lips onto his and kisses him. "god I love you..." he mumbles on her lips. "I love you too..." she says

"Truth or dare, Lan?"

"Truth"

"Tell me something that not a lot of people know"

Lando thinks for a minute and then looks at her. "When I was little I was blonde. I also had really really straight hair. It only started going brunette when I was like 7 and it went curly when I was around 12" he says and she looks at him with shock. "I couldn't think of you with blonde hair" she says. "Maybe I should dye it blonde just for a laugh" he says and she laughs "I prefer brunette Lando" she says.

"Truth or dare, Mads?"

"Truth"

"Were you ever traumatised about something when you were little?"

She thinks and then laughs while thinking of something. "Yeah. One time I caught my older brother watching porn" she says. Lando can't help but laugh

"Truth or dare, Lan?"

"Dare"

"I dare you... to go into the bathroom and send me a pic if you know what I mean"

Lando immediately smirks and gets off the sofa and walks to the bathroom. Within 5 minutes, Lando was walking out the bathroom and Madi had received a picture on her phone. "Fucking hell, you're sexy as fuck" she says while drooling over the photo.

"Truth or dare, Madi?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to... spin around three times and then I want you to lift your shirt up and show me your tits"

Madi stands up and spins 3 times and gets extremely dizzy but still manages to pull up her shirt so he can see her tits. "Shit... you... I.. fuck..." he says before she sits on his lap with her tits still out.

"Truth or dare..."

"Dare"

"I dare you to...."

She says before hearing the door unlock. She immediately pulls her shirt down and cuddles into Lando on the sofa.

Within a few minutes, his whole family came to sit on the two sofas to watch a Christmas movie. Madi sits right next to Lando and cuddles into him and has a plan to drive him insane during this movie. First, she tries to tease him by placing her hand on his dick a few times which she can easily tell is driving him insane and he starts blushing like crazy. Next, she whispers some dirty things in his ear which makes him crazy too. Eventually, he pulls her onto his lap so he can cover his hard on with her but she has other plans. She continuously moves on his lap as she 'tries to get comfy' but they both know that she's trying to drive him insane. Eventually, he pulls her down and holds her on his lap so she would stop moving and she would feel his hard on pushing against her. "This is what you are doing to me, love. You are aware of what game you are playing here, beautiful?" he whispers into her ear and she smirks and whispers back. "I'm fully aware" she says. Eventually his family went to bed and so did the couple...

STILL NOT WRITING SMUT ABOUT TEENS SO USE YOUR DIRTY IMAGINATION