~ Chapter Twenty-Four ~

Music - Heart Skips A Beat

10th January 2024. Madi & Mason's 16th birthday

Neither of the twins are excited about turning 16 but Lando still wants to make it perfect for them. Lando messaged them both this morning and told them to meet him in the drama studio. Madi & Mason walk into the drama studio and see Lando standing with a birthday hat on his head. "Lan... you did not buy us hats" she says with a small laugh. "Shush" he says as he puts the hat on her and gives one to Mason. Mason puts the hat on and Lando & Madi laugh slightly. "Even you can agree that Mason is a bit of a twat" she says to Lando. "He does have his moments" Lando says before looking at Mason who has his arms crossed like a toddler. "I am not a twat" he says. "He's definitely a twat" Madi says to Lando. "Anyways, happy birthday, Mason" Lando says as Mason leaves the drama studio to go see his mate, Declan. "And Happy Birthday to you, my love" Lando says as he pulls her close to him by her waist and kisses her softly. "It feels weird being 16" she says and he laughs. "Yeah, but let's try and make this day perfect for you" he says before kissing her one more time before they walk to their form room. Lando & Madi spend the whole time cuddling and now it's drama which means... a lesson full of cuddles and kisses.

"Come on, Lan!! I want my birthday kisses" she says while dragging him to the drama studio. He looks at her and smiles as they walk into the drama studio and sit down behind the curtains around the room. "Happy *kiss* birthday *kiss* to *kiss* my *kiss* favourite *kiss* person *kiss* in *kiss* the *kiss* world *kiss*" he says while kissing her. Her Heart Skips A Beat as he kisses her between each word. "I doubt I'm your favourite person in the world" she says. "But you are.. you're the one who makes my heart beat a little faster each time I see you" he says which makes her smile. "How do you manage to make me smile all the time?" she says. "It's easy, all I have to do is be myself" he says while pulling her onto his lap as he sits down. "Please never stop being you.... I love Lando and no one else" she says while resting her forehead on his. "I promise I never will... you're stuck with me, Madi" he says. "I hope I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life" she says as she boops his nose which makes him giggle slightly. "We will. One day I will make you Madi Norris" he says while she cuddles into him. "Good. I would love to have your last name" she says before quickly kissing him. "You're amazing, Mads" he says as he lays her on the floor and holds himself on top of her. "Just kiss me, Lan" she says as she pulls his face to hers and starts making out with him. She smirks against his lips as he pushes down on her slightly and she feels his hard on. "Is your dick suggesting that I experience birthday sex?" she says as she slowly pulls away from the kiss. "It's more like it's demanding it" he says while his fingers run along her arm. "fuck it. we're finding a toilet right now" she says as they sneak out of the drama studio. Once they reach the toilet and lock it, Lando immediately pins Madi to the wall. "I'm gonna make sure you enjoy every second of it" he whispers in her ear. "I bet I will" she whispers back before pulling his face to hers so she can make out with him again.

USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION YOU DIRTY FUCKS

Science is their next lesson. Their teacher decided to do a practical today with the Bunsen Burners which usually meant that someone would light fire. "Lando, you aren't going anywhere near that flame. I don't trust you with anything. Last time we used bunsens, you rolled a piece of paper, lit it and pretended to have a smoke in class. You got sent to isolation for the day, we don't want a repeat of that" she says while turning on the burner. Lando smirks as he rips a piece of paper from his book and rolls it up. Madi looks at him and grabs it. "Lando!!! I just told you!!!!" She says while ripping the paper apart and pulling him away from the burner as if he is a toddler. "You're no fun" he says with his arms crossed like a toddler. "Do you want to be in isolation or do you want to be with me on my birthday?" she says and he smiles while holding her hands. "You've got a point, baby... I love you" he says while holding her waist. "I love you too, baby" she says as he quickly kisses her cheek. "I don't love them though" she says while looking over to Evie & Tyler whose Bunsen burner is close to exploding. "Neither do I, baby" he says while holding her close. 5 seconds later, the fire alarm goes off and it's extremely rainy outside.