~ Chapter Four ~

Music - My Love Mine All Mine

It was amazing. It was Lando's first time ever and Madi certainly approved of it. "That was actually incredible...." she says while laying on the bed next to him. "it definitely was... has that helped you feel a bit better about that type of stuff?" he asks while knowing that this was a big step of her healing. "yeah... kinda... it's gonna take obviously a lot longer to heal completely but it's definitely a step closer. Thank you, Lan" she says and feels him roll over on top of her with his head resting on her chest. "I don't think I could ever love anyone else like I love you.. you know that right?" he says while looking up to her. "I know.. I don't think I could ever love someone else like I love you either. You're My Love, Mine... All Mine..." she says while nuzzling his hair. "You're mine forever... and I'm yours forever.." he says. "forever and always" she says while looking into his eyes. "I'm just scared for our first fight. Every couple has at least one massive fight in their relationship and we haven't had that yet... I just hope that when we do... our bond will be strong enough to come back to each other.." she says with tears glistening in her eyes as she thinks about life without Lando. "Hey, we will get through it when it happens. We're strong enough. I know we are. I love you more than anything and you love me too. Our love is stronger than ever, Mads. We will make it through it. I know we will." he says while cupping her face with both his hands. They're gonna be ok when it happens. He knows they will.

They both fell asleep for the rest of the evening and night in each other's arms. Life honestly couldn't be any better for them, they were both perfect. Once they woke up, Madi checked the time. "Shit. Lan!!! We have literally half an hour to get ready for school!! We will be sent to isolation!!" she says while shaking him to wake up. "Fuck school... can't we just stay here and cuddle all day?" Lando says while looking at her. "Unfortunately not, Lan!! Come on!!" she says while running around trying to find her school uniform and chucking his at him. "Fuck...." he says in a groggy voice while trying to change into his uniform as he's still half asleep. They run to school as fast as they can but it's just their luck that they got there way too late. They both get sent straight to isolation and end up being sat at separate desks but right next to each other which means they can pass notes

you are so lucky I love you or I would literally be at your throat right now. - Madi

shush you sexy woman. you actually look so hot rn to the point where imma get a hard on this whole time - Lando

oh also btw. ur wearing my house tie. can I have it back? - Lando

This makes Madi gasp slightly as she looks down to see a different colour house tie. Usually they would be able to get away with this but at the start of this year the form group was separated into two different houses out of the four that are in the school and now Lando is in the yellow house while Madi is stuck in the blue one.

no. I like it xx - Madi

I also hope that hard on is the most painful one in the world - Madi

ouch no need for that, princess. have you got an attitude today? - Lando

yeah bc u made us late bc u didn't set an alarm - Madi

so this is my fault? if you don't stop with this attitude imma have to fuck it out of you - Lando

do it then. fuck me in the middle of this room. I dare you to xx - Madi

I fucking hate you sometimes xx - Lando

hate you too xx - Madi

2 hours. Lando somehow didn't fuck Madi in the middle of the room and now they are in Drama. Their drama lesson had to be spent making a love scene which meant that to Lando & Madi.... They could make out for basically the whole lesson. PE was after which was a joint lesson which once again meant... Madi would be wearing Lando's hoodie and her nike pros to make him go insane.

"hi, baby" she says while running straight to him and jumping into his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands directly go to her ass and he tries to pull her shorts down a bit more. "Baby, I love seeing your ass but I don't want every other guy seeing it. Only I get to see your ass" he says while holding her shorts down. "Better hide me then. Better hold my shorts down all lesson" she says as she looks at him and immediately smashes her lips on him. "What's got you all clingy today?" he says after pulling away slowly. "Yesterday... it was fucking amazing and I've never felt closer to you. I don't wanna leave your side and I want you to hold me every second of the day" she says while looking into his eyes. "Awww. I like clingy Madi. You're the cutest when you're clingy" he says while carrying her down to the field with him. Once they are down at the field they just can't stay away from each other. Lando starts filming a video of just her sitting on his lap and the second she notices; she starts making out with him. "god... I love the clingy you so so so much" he mumbles against her lips. The whole lesson was spent with them both making out constantly. Science (last lesson) was spent with Lando constantly squeezing Madi's thigh. Now they were at home and messaging each other.

This couple can't get enough of each other...