When Lu Xin looked at Li Meng, who looked like a big fool, she looked at Lin Ming as if asking for help, "Boss, stop teasing him, give him your shoes."

  Lin Ming saw this and stopped torturing him. He took out his shoes and said to Li Meng seriously, "Treat Xiaoxin well in the future."

  "Of course, Brother Ming!"

  "Then let's go!"

  "Let's go!"

  "The car is waiting outside!"

  "We want to have a feast today!"

  Li Meng, who successfully received the kiss, hugged Lu Xin and a large group of people in the room and all went out.

  There were many newlyweds getting married in the midsummer base today, and dozens of newlyweds sat in the long motorcade.

  Xinglong base at this time.

  What was completely different from Li Meng's wedding reception was that no one dared to stop their deputy base chief's wedding team.

  Dan An, who was wearing a crisp suit, came down from the car with a large group of people.

  After coming down, he raised his hand and sprinkled the red envelopes outside.

  While spreading the news, Dan An said, "You all come to me to pick up the bride, and take away those who stand in the way! I will award ten more points to each person!"

  At his order, more people joined his wedding team.

  A large group of people swarmed up and rushed to Ling Yu's room.

  On the way, I saw who was carrying whom and who was being carried away. The bridesmaid in Ling Yu's room couldn't even block the door, so she was carried away by the group of groomsmen coming fiercely from outside.

  Ling Yu saw a formation like a bandit, and before she could say a word while sitting on the wedding bed, Dan An pounced on her.

  "Honey, I finally married you."

  Shan An picked her up and ran away.

  Ling Yu shouted anxiously: "My shoes! You haven't found my shoes yet!"

  "What shoes are you looking for? I brought a pair for you." Dan An took out a pair of red wedding shoes from his arms and strode towards their wedding car with Ling Yu on his shoulders.

  Chapter 522: The aunt is not allowed to stay

  At this time, Han Qingxia's air raid shelter.

  A large group of people were guarding the air-raid shelter decorated with lights and colorful decorations.

  "Wow! Auntie is so beautiful today!"

  "Auntie is like a fairy!"

  "It's so beautiful!"

  Several children's sounds sounded, and Liu Yue's five children gathered around the bride Ouyang Lan, all of them wide-eyed and full of joy.

  Looking at Ouyang Lan who looked like a fairy, everyone became excited.

  "As long as you can talk, come and come, and you will get red envelopes."

  Ouyang Lan took out a large stack of red envelopes and handed them out one by one.

  In addition to Han Qingxia, the people marrying her today were also Jin Hu, Xu Shaoyang, Bai Linglong, Chu Yi, Liu Yue, including Liu Yue's five children and all Han Qingxia's dogs.