Ceremony

Zoe's POV

Me and Ryker sit at the head of the table. "I like your flight a lot more than I thought I would," I said to Ryker. It made me miss my own so much. "I knew once you met them you'd change your mind and the same about them meeting you" said Ryker. After dinner the flight walks me and Ryker to a clearing on the other side of the boulder. This was the next part of the ceremony.

"What's going on?" I was not sure exactly what it was. "It's tradition for our dragoness to clean our lord's scales on her ceremony night" said Aiden. Ryker's mother glared at me before she turned and walked away from the crowd. Alcina approaches me with a gentle smile. "Nothing to be worried about sweetie," said Alcina. I found comfort in her words.

"Many of our past dragonesses have gotten pregnant on their ceremony night" she said. I became flustered in a second. "I'm not getting pregnant tonight" I said as my cheeks burned red. "That's what they all say," teased Alcina. The flight shifts into their dragons and flies off into the night leaving me alone with Ryker. "Did you know I was going to have to clean your scales?" I asked him once they were all gone far away.

"Yes," said Ryker. The heated look in his eyes makes my core quiver. "You could've warned me," I said. "No, this is more fun," said Ryker. I looked at him like he couldn't be serious. "Since when did you like fun? Usually you're brooding" I said. "Maybe we just have different ideas of fun," said Ryker playfully. Ryker's knowing smirk makes me wish I had the power to turn my back and walk away but I don't.

I can't help but be drawn to him like a magnet. Ryker shifts into his dragon. Even though I've seen his dragon before this time feels different. "Did your dragon grow?" I asked him. "Appears so. I'm stronger now that I have a dragoness" said Ryker. He eyes me as I pick up the large brush leaning against the boulder and walk towards him. I gently move the brush over the scale on his neck. He roars with pleasure loudly.

"You like that?" I said teasing him. "I love it," he answered. I slowly clean all his scales, teasing the ones that are harder. They soften just as quickly. I finished and Ryker transformed back into his human form. The dangerous look in his eyes makes me want to run. "I'm not nearly done with you tonight," he said. He pulls me into his arms as our lips find each other in a desperate kiss. His wicked tongue tangled with mine as he wrapped me in his heat. I wanted him just as much.

Ryker's hands move to knead my swollen breasts. "You are so damn sexy" breathed Ryker. After a few moments he pulls back. He runs his fingers down my collarbone to the dip between my breasts. My whole body comes to life at his simple touch. His hands were everywhere but his touch felt so right. He gives me a flirty smile as he takes off my dress.

Ryker groans when I push my ass towards him. "Your ass is fantastic" said Ryker as he got undressed too. I can smell your arousal and I can tell you're just as turned on as I am" said Ryker. He leans down and passionately kisses me. I wrap my arms around and press my breasts into his chest. My nipples harden from the exquisite friction as his hard erection pushes between my thighs. I circle my hips to his shaft.

He had a steel hard cock. He presses harder into me causing tingles to run down my legs. "I love how you move against me," said Ryker. I squeeze his hard dick and he inhales sharply. "More Zoe. I want more of you" sighed Ryker. My heart pumps with excitement and I know what he's asking me to do. "When you say more do you want me to take it in my mouth?" I asked him.

"Yes that's exactly what I want" said Ryker grunting. He pushes his hips harder into my hand. "Don't stop," he said. I get on my knees and rub the tip on my face. His eyes stormed with lust. I licked his tip, tempting him. Just as I got his reaction I took it at the back of my throat. I quickly start sucking, giving him no time to react. I was moving my head back and forth blowing him off. He was grabbing my red hair in his hands.

With each time I sucked more harder. He was creaming as I gagged on it. His tip was ejaculating at the back of my throat. He was grunting loudly. I was breathing heavily as my face was swallowing his cum. He pushed my head down as I was going balls deep. He kept me there by busting a load on my tongue. I was choking just with his steel cock in my mouth.

My mouth puffed up with his discharge. I was getting wetter, needing him to cum. I wanted to taste him like he did me. I wanted every last drop. My lips suctioned on his dick not letting him go. After gagging loudly he let me go and I was breathing out of control. I gave it to him sloppy as I whipped my lips with a stained white nut on my face. He was shaking at the blowjob that I gave him. I gave him a blowjob that he'll never forget.

He pulls me back to my feet, not drained after I swallowed every last drop he gave me. He kisses me hard and after a few minutes he pulls back. Shivers move over my body when he grips the back of my neck and brings my lips inches away from his. "Your virginity belongs to me Zoe" Ryker said, raspy.