Murder

Zoe's POV

I was starting to panic. "If the current is strong enough it could break your arm if it pulls you in the opposite direction," said Ryker, not making me feel any better. Ryker moves one hand to my hip holding me tightly against him. His other hand protectively covers the back of my head as he presses my cheek into his shoulder. The hunter leader on the cliff above shouts down at me and Ryker. "It doesn't matter where you run. I will find you."

I squeeze Ryker with all of my might as we fall down the steep waterfall. Ryker keeps his promise and doesn't let go as I hit the aggressive water beneath us. Then he pulls me up against the side of a large rock blocking me from the hunter's view above. "Are you okay?" Ryker asks me. "I'm alive, which is all that matters" I say, catching my breath.

"If we stay hidden the hunters will assume we're dead. They'll send guards down to check" said Ryker. He was busy catching his breath and spitting water out of his mouth. Ryker's eyes lower, narrowing on where my wet dress clings to my breasts. His jaw clenched as he looked back at my face. "Apologies" he coughs. He already saw that I caught him. I couldn't blame him. I was still wearing my wedding dress and lingerie underneath that matched, water wasn't helping.

His eyes narrow again. "Damn it, Zoe you're bleeding" said Ryker. He uses his wet sleeve to wipe the blood from a large cut above my eye. We were still floating in the water at the bottom of the waterfall. "Of course you had to go and get yourself hurt," said Ryker, making sure all the blood was gone. "Don't be an ass. I don't have the patience right now" I said as I made the blood go away. On Ryker's next inhale his eyes widen as his hands tighten on me.

Then he lets out a growl so low I almost miss it. "What?" I ask him. "Nothing" he says. He starts to turn but I grab his wrist forcing him to look back at me. There was no way that was nothing. "It's not nothing. I'm not moving until you tell me what's wrong" I tell him. "Nothing is wrong. Your blood just smells unique" he says. "Unique how? No one has ever said that before" I said."Like I said, it's nothing. Now let's go" said Ryker.

His eyes turn cold as he swims us both close to the edge of the rock and sneaks onto the shore. Once we got into the forest I turned to go right but Ryker pulled me to go left. "We need to stay at the edge of the forest and work our way around until we know where we are," said Ryker. "No," I began to say. Before I can say another word Ryker loses his patience and picks me up swinging my body over his shoulder."Put me down you brute" I say angrily. "It's too dangerous to stand around and argue with you," said Ryker.

Ryker's POV

Of course out of all the people I had to be chained to it had to be Zoe. Deceitful, stubborn, outspoken, murderous Zoe. Of all the people it was her. The pain in my ass. Telling myself all the reasons that I hate her doesn't stop my body from responding to her luscious tits bouncing against my back. I kept walking without her saying so. I had places to be right now.

"You animal, put me down," said Zoe, upset. Zoe punches me in the back as hard as she can trying to get me to release her. I was very entertained to say the least. It was fun to mess with her. With a grin on my face I thought of a way to tease her even more. I slap her ass. It was the perfect smack sound that made her freeze up. Zoe bucks against me as my left hand holds her thighs and my right hand slaps her ass again. "Ryker, i'll kill you for this" she spats out at me.

With great pleasure and devious opportunity I slap her ass harder. She gasps again. "I could do this all day. What about you" I say, still walking in the direction I chose in the first place. Now Zoe couldn't have much choice but to go along with me. She goes limp against me like I planned. After walking for a few minutes I roughly set her down. "I hate you so much," she says. She turns away with as much dignity as she can muster and walks in front of me.

I couldn't help but think to myself. Too bad I hate her too because with a spirit like that we'd have a lot of fun together. It could be with how much I smacked her ass or the teasing but it was enjoyable. The feeling it gave me deep down would have loved being friends but as my enemy I would probably just agree with sparing her once I get this chain off and go from there.

Zoe's POV

"It's just like a demon flight dragon to take what they want no matter who they hurt" I say fully annoyed at what he just pulled to go in the direction he wanted. "No wonder you have a reputation for being murderers" I say, still agitated. "You're dragon flight is the one who kills innocents" said Ryker standing up for his flight. "I didn't even know my father was going to kill your family" I blurted out. "Liar. I know he depends on you for counsel" said Ryker furiously.

"Yes, he asks for my opinion but that doesn't mean he takes my advice or that he shares all of his plans with me" I say defending myself. "I would never have agreed to him killing your sister" I say, telling him the truth. "That's easy to say now. What about my father? I assume you were okay with his murder?" askes Ryker. How was being chained together ever going to work?