Introduction

Unknown's POV

I opened my eyes and my head was pounding as I was thrown into a dungeon. I was kidnapped and chained on my wedding day. I look around the stone floor. A hulking shadow moves in the darkness next to me. I fight to keep my eyes open but the pain is too much and I fall unconscious once again. In my unconscious state you might be wondering who I am.

My name is Zoe. I have red hair and tan skin with beautiful green eyes. I don't know where I am. I was kidnapped on my wedding day. I was wearing my wedding dress before I passed out. I am in a lot of pain. That is really all I know from the moment my eyes shut into darkness. This really was the worst wedding day in the history of any dragon marriage. Yes I am a dragon shifter.

Just hours earlier

I was in my fiance's bedroom. "Emily, you're a cheating bitch" I said in anger. The last thing I expected on my wedding day was to walk in on my fiance having sex with someone else much less my own stepmother. "Zoe, it's not what you think," said Noah. He looked worried that he got caught. Unlike Noah Emily looked annoyed. "It's an arranged marriage. No one cares what she thinks" said Emily as she tried to pull him closer to her.

I only met my fiance Noah yesterday since my marriage was arranged by my father, the head dragon lord in our territory. "The wedding's off" I said sniffing in my wedding dress. My emotions were hurt over this. More than I would like to explain. "No, Zoe, be reasonable. We can still work this out" said Noah. I could tell this wasn't towards me except the convenience of our marriage.

Just as I was watching Noah I saw Emily's eyes track to someone behind me. "Ger her" she said. Before I could turn around something hard hit me over the head. Everything goes black instantly. Just like that it was how I woke up in a dungeon. So that was the worst wedding day anyone could have. The second surprise was being kidnapped and waking up again.

Present day

I wake up again and my head pounds as my eyes flutter open realizing the dark dungeon wasn't a bad dream. This was actually very real. I questioned where the hell am I? I pull on the chain around my wrist and see it's attached to an unconscious man with a muscled, blurry chest and a chiseled jaw. I quickly rear back with fury. I knew this man too well. "It's Ryker, dragon lord over the demon flight and my mortal enemy. His dragon flight murdered my mother last year in a raid.

I knew I had to find a weapon before he woke up. I try to look around but suddenly his eyes shoot open narrowing on me with a snarl. His blue eyes pierced mine. What was I going to do now?