Intoxicating

Zoe's POV

Ryker was still angry about our failure. "Tomorrow I'm going to question every dragon in my flight," he said. Ryker walks back towards the bed and takes off his shirt and pants. He takes off the pillows and gets in bed. "Come to bed. It's late and you need your sleep" said Ryker as he patted the spot next to him. I walk to the closet but don't see any pajamas in the clothes Ryker bought for me. "Do you have anything I can sleep in?" I ask Ryker looking back at him.

Ryker sits up in bed as his eyes slowly move over my body. Even though I'm fully clothed I feel naked. "You can always sleep naked," said Ryker. I know he's made it clear he'll never sleep with me. I could tell he's throwing me off. I slowly run my hands at the top of my shirt. Ryker's eyes follow my fingers. I can play his game too. Sleeping naked was just a joke.

"Is that what you really want Ryker? Me naked in your bed?" I said. He stares at me as if he can see right through me. My heart skips a beat when he gets out of me and walks towards me. He gets so close my breasts touch his chest. "You couldn't handle being naked in my bed Zoe" teased Ryker. He leans towards me and reaches behind me and opens the drawer to his dresser which is filled with clothes.

"I'll have someone get you something else to sleep in tomorrow but for now these should do" said Ryker. He gets back into bed as I change into his oversized shirt. I knew his game all too well. I was right. His addicting scent surrounds me and my inner dragon roars with contentment. My dragon hasn't ever come to life in the presence of anyone else before. It felt amazing.

Ignoring the unfamiliar emotion I look at myself in Ryker's mirror. I was wearing Ryker's button up shirt that fit like a dress. My red hair falling at my sides. My green emerald eyes staring back at me. I get into Ryker's enormous bed and turn towards him. My heart pounds as I stare into his dangerous eyes. "How does it feel to be in your enemy's bed?" asked Ryker.

"It isn't as bad as I thought it would be but the nights are not over yet" I said truthfully. Ryker laughs at my comment. An actual laugh. "I swear no one has ever insulted me as much as you," said Ryker. "Then I will make sure to keep doing it, especially if it makes you laugh," I said. Our gazes hold and the intensity becomes overwhelming and I look away. "The flight seems to be accepting you," said Ryker.

"Hardly I get glares but maybe that's a good thing since this is only temporary. They'll be happy to see me go and I'm sure you'll be too" I said. Ryker pauses when I look up at him again. "You can sleep easily. No one will try anything again tonight" cut Ryker. "I wish I could take your word for it , but I'm still sleeping with my knife under the pillow," I said, tucking my knife underneath.

Ryker gets out of bed and walks towards the door. My eyes involuntary track over his toned legs and defined back. He locks the bedroom door and then picks up a large piece of wood. He puts the wood slat on the door for protection then he comes back to bed. "Satisfied?" Asks Ryker. "You'll never satisfy me," I said with a smile. He did that because I felt uneasy. "Don't test me Zoe" said Ryker. "I'll acknowledge that you're handsome but you're not as hot as you think you are. I could have you eating out of my hand if I wanted" I said, testing him.

"No you couldn't. Your innocence is obvious" said Ryker. "No it's not. You know my virginity was a necessary bargaining tool when my father was arranging my marriage" I said. Ryker holds my challenging gaze as he lies back and puts his hands behind his head. "Fine then make me eat out of your hand. You said you could have me eating out of your hand then do it. I'm willing to be seduced" dared Ryker. My mouth parts having never seduced a man before but Ryker's smug smirk gives me courage. It couldn't be hard right? I lean over Ryker straddling him.

I greedily run my hands up and down his hard chest. Pressing my lips to his I kiss him passionately. His hands grip my bare thighs as his tongue duels with mine. When he deepens the kiss even more I pull back and stare down at him. "You taste delicious Ryker," I said. "I taste better as you keep going," said Ryker. My hand runs down Ryker's boxers rubbing it over his cock. It hardens against me. Over this sensation of our warm bodies I couldn't stop. He was enjoying it too much. I wanted pleasure too and I couldn't stop myself either from the last time.

Reaching my hand down my body I gently caress my pussy over my underwear. Ryker's eyes widen with lust as his cock hardens even more. Like a cloud full of steam, unintentionally I said "You have no idea how many times I've thought about us being together." It was very true. Ryker who's been passive so far suddenly sits up pulling me closer against his lap. His hard cock rubs against my pussy and I moan as pleasure tingles run down my legs. His hand grips my hair as he pulls my head back forcing me to look into his gorgeous eyes.

"I know you have. I can tell by how you look at me that you've imagined all the ways I can pleasure you" said Ryker in my ear. I smile as I am forced to look at the ceiling. "Yes but this is about you, Ryker and that I know have you eating out of my hand" I said. Having him turned on by me is intoxicating. Grabbing his hard cock again Ryker pushes into my hand. He holds my gaze and I know I've won this round. Do I have my enemy eating from my hand now?