Encounter

Zoe's POV

My body was in shock. I was also in denial. I couldn't believe how sensitive I was. My breath was shaky. I didn't just let him do that to me. It was imaginable. It felt so great and I climaxed fast by Ryker. Just as he was about to kiss me I quickly pulled away. "I think we've gone far enough" I said sitting on the bed. I let my temptations take over me once again. "We can keep things slow" said Ryker as he sat up as well. We both looked at each other from the bed.

He stands up looking at me but not saying anything. "Why don't you take a hot shower. After that I'll show you around the territory" said Ryker. Before I could agree Ryker picks me up from the bed and sets me down in the bathroom. He carried me for just a slight bit. I was kinda bashful from what we did a second ago. I get in the shower quickly loving the warmth. Ten minutes later I'm refreshed as I walk back into the bedroom.

"Here, I had this brought up for you" said Ryker. I looked at him as I was dripping wet in a towel. In his hands was a box. "I need you to look like a dragoness, not a hunter," said Ryker. I open the box and see it's filled with beautiful clothes more beautiful than most dragonesses wear. Of course he had to bring me the prettiest clothes I have ever seen. "If I didn't know any better, Ryker, I'd think you were starting to like me" I said with a grin. "Tolerate you is more like it," he said. He looked back at me with a solid expression but his eyes didn't leave my green ones.

"I can't have my beloved wife dressing in rags now can I, my chained dragon" said Ryker. He has called us chained dragons since we met. It always felt good when he said it. It was like butterflies and dragon fire swirling inside me. I reached inside the box and pulled out more clothes. "Since we are the demon flight our colors are red, gold, and black" said Ryker. I continued to take out clothes until I looked up at him when he said.

"You should wear at least one of those colors at all times, my wife," said Ryker. His blue eyes were piercing mine. I sigh listening to him. Ryker walks into the bathroom to shower, giving me space. I laid the clothes down perfectly on the bed seeing which went with what. As a dragoness I knew what I needed. There were rules and dress codes. I have been familiar with them since I was born into this role. Ryker finished his shower after a few minutes. He stops in his tracks as he sees me. I am equally as enamored when I notice he's naked.

He walks into the room as he eyes me up and down. He was confident like the first time this happened. "Do you know you're naked?" I said teasing him. "Yes, this is my. Our bedroom. It would be weird to act modest here with my wife" said Ryker. He walks to his dresser and puts on his briefs. Once he is done he slowly circles me taking his time as he eyes sour over every inch of my body. I was still in my towel. "Do you like what you see?" I said grinning at him. "I approve," he said. Ryker finally gets in front of me and my knees feel weak.

It was from the intensity of his gaze. "Your ass looks perfect from the end of the towel and your tits are to be admired. No one will doubt that I'm attracted to you. It's all part of our ruse" said Ryker. "What's your point?" I asked him as he stopped circling me. "I assume that's what you're going to wear?" chuckled Ryker. "I haven't decided yet" I said looking back at the clothes. I just finished getting things out of the box. I quickly grab one of the outfits and change into them. Once I am finished I give him a twirl as he watches me. "That'll work," said Ryker.

I was wearing normal dragon clothing made for dragonesses. A knock at the door startles me. Ryker puts the rest of his clothes on. He opens the door and I see someone I know. I knew Ryker's family because of what happened and now I am staring at his brother. Matyas enters glaring at me. "So it's true, you married our enemy? Have you gone mad?" said his brother."Matyas my brother. It's so good to see you after my near death experience" said Ryker. They almost looked alike but Matyas had long hair and skinnier body and brown eyes.

"Come meet my wife," said Ryker. Matyas keeps his distance as if I were infected with some contagious disease. I couldn't stop myself from thinking how Matyas could be responsible for Ryker's kidnapping or he could be innocent. Either way as Ryker's wife I should try to get close to his family. "Matyas, it's lovely to meet you. I apologize for the things my flight has done to you in the past," I said with kindness. "Shut up Zoe, you killed my family" accused Matyas. "Her father did. Get it right Matyas" said Ryker. He protectively steps in front of me.

Matyas sneers at the action. "If you want to keep her as some slave, fine but you won't make her our dragoness," said Matyas. Ryker sighs and says "I can and I need your support." Ryker needed his brother's support here. "And mother? Have you abandoned her for your new enemy wife" said Matyas. I couldn't believe this conversation with Ryker and his brother.

"Ryker sacrificed himself so your mother could get away from the dragon hunters" I said. Matyas hated me as much as Ryker did at the beginning of our first encounter. If I was going to help out and get support I would need it from Matyas, the younger brother. Was there any chance that he could still be the traitor?