Inconvenience

Zoe's POV

I take a deep breath as Aiden hurls insult after insult at me. "Enough Aiden we know you hate Zoe but it doesn't change anything. Our marriage is final" said Ryker. He looks at everyone hoping they get the picture. He stood up for me showing his pretend love. It meant everything to me. "Fine since Zoe is your wife we'll accept her into our flight if she passes our tests" said Aiden. I look between them confused. "She'll pass," said Ryker, crossing his arms. "If she doesn't she dies just like every other dragon who's tried to be part of our flight" said Adien.

Dies? Ryker never mentioned a damn test. I'm not afraid of this law. I'll pass any test they give me. I shoot Ryker a look but he's too focused on Aiden to notice. "I volunteer to face Zoe in her final test and prove she's not one of us," said Leileena. "Watch how you talk to me. I'm about to be your new dragoness" I said with a smile. I need a good dragon fight. After agreeing to the tests of joining the flight Ryker leads me to the flight house. We went up the stairs and into his bedroom. As soon as he shuts the door I turn on him with annoyance.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a possible engagement?" I asked him. He looks at me confused. "I didn't even know Victoria has been in love with me since our fathers met," said Ryker. I looked at him, not so sure. They have known each other for a good while. "So you're not in love with her?" I ask him. I don't know why I need to know that but I do. Ryker studies my face as I hold my breath waiting for his answer. "I have no interest in marrying Victoria ever. I didn't take you for the jealous type" said Ryker. "I'm not jealous," I said, shaking my head.

"I don't even like you," I said, rolling my eyes. He leans closer and says "you look jealous to me. It was kind of hot, Zoe. Watching you stand up for me." Ryker grips my hips with a smirk. He looks at me without missing a beat saying "you may not like being attracted to me Zoe but it's obvious you want me." His ego was growing bigger than ever before. "No I don't" I said. His eyes move lower to the swell of my tits. "I can see your budding nipples through your shirt. It's not because you're cold cause I can tell you're very hot right now" said Ryker. His eyes glow with desire as he massages my breasts. I moan with pleasure. My head rolls back with pleasure.

Ryker's POV

With her head rolled back I thought of how nice it would be to keep it that way. She looks back at me again saying "I don't know I think you can make me hotter" she said teasing me. My cock hardens as Zoe puts her bottom lip out and looks at me with lust in her eyes. She drives me crazy. I never found a dragon just like her before. She was fully tempting me to want more. "I'm just getting started Zoe" I said growling in her ear. I wanted to play her like she was my wife. I knew how much I craved that. A real wedding night for us to remember as she screams.

If she only knew the things I've imagined doing to her she wouldn't be so smug. Her red fiery hair gripped in my hand again. Her green eyes filled with lust were just small thoughts I had for her. Never have I been so affected by a woman which means I need her to want me more than I want her. With my hands still playing with her breasts I squeeze her nipple harder and her eyes widen with pleasure. She gasps as she's in my bedroom with just the two of us.

She's so damn responsive I'm going to take her right now if I don't stop myself. Zoe was the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I promised myself I wouldn't fuck her. No matter how badly I want Zoe, she's still a black sun dragon. She is still my enemy but I want her so much. My brain and my body were both agreeing and disagreeing at the same time. Zoe was just stuck in my mind forever. I couldn't resist it anymore. I wanted her just like I always do.

Zoe's POV

Ryker lets out a throaty carnal sound. He uses his hand to split my legs apart, wedging his hand between my aching thighs. A loud moan escapes my lips when he rubs his thumb over my clit through my panties. The friction sends electricity through me. I clamp my thighs together already shocked by how wet I am. "Look who's already wet" said Ryker as he flashes me a smile. With a growl Ryker rips my clothes from me with his claws. His eyes move over my near naked body.

The air between us sparks with sexual tension. We lunge for each other at the same time. We gave into our desperation and broke our promises. "I dare you to let me go further not because we're pretending but because you want to" said Ryker. He pushes me into the bed and he comes down on top of me. My body burns for something that only he can give me. As I look up at him I nod my head and he quickly guides his hands down me. It feels so hot here.

He slides his fingers into me. He rubs my clit and goes faster. I clung to him gasping. My arms wrap around his neck as he keeps going. I let Ryker finger me and he didn't stop. I wanted this and there was no way I was going to kill him for it. He was getting me to orgasm. Just as his fingers are soaked I pull against him. I have an intense orgasm as he pulls his fingers out. "Satisfied" he asked me. I have my hands in his hair as I nod my head. He chuckles as I drip over the bed. I was breathing heavily as he laid on me. Did this really just happen?