Nulla Epilogus

The Axalon Grand Sphere. After the Aethryn Dominion fell by the forces of Sin and the Ephemeral Pact, it had a era of peace. After that it had an era of war when the Saelystians came in representing the fallen Aethryn in culture and society. The Grand Archive Bureau Of Axalon or the G. A. B. A. kept the peace and kept the status quo in Axalon with the Outer Defense Ministry being formed by Vyktor to give the G. A. B. A. a base of an military. On earth a few millenniums after the era of war, it Falling From Purity has started with some species classified as Daemons even if the Shaeton was in existence. As for Sunriel. The Grand Keeper. Will he ever see conflict again?

{{Video log Data activated}}

You see Sunriel and Calaendylla sitting near a tree overlooking the Occula Spire of Iddelon. She lets out a deep yet soft breath.

"I love you, Sunriel Galaxos..." The Construct smiles at his Marigold and wraps his arms around her neck pulling her close.

"I love you too...." The Marigold and the Construct connect lips enjoying a setting sun over the Occula Spire and the city it towers over. Was this something that the Construct saw? Him ruling Iddelon with his love?
{{Video log ends}}

If you read through this entire Codex about this Construct, let me ask you this, Saint, Sinner or Martyr?