Turbatio: Scaena

After the Siege of Cazara, I remember what came after. The Aethryn fleets began to advance on each of the Masses, those Masses were fleets arranged perfectly positioned with cannon alignment and angle. I didn't know who was leading until the hail flashed on the HUD.....

I placed my ring finger upon accept

"I am Nolzael Khallyztos.... and you are...?" His pattern patted my pondering of... I let out my deepness

"Sunriel Galaxos....." Winter left my voice. Khallyztos had a grin on his face...

"Pleasure to see, that the one his Majesty hates most answer. It is a shame for his sister yes? Such an fair woman..." That bastard spoke of her like she was nothing more than an tool or an Instrument like I was. Was this really the upbringing of what I did? Why did I fall in Love? I remember the acronym my Creator put for it....

"Life. Observation. Vigilance. Evolution..
..L. O. V. E..... "Dralton Xi Galaxia [[Audio log ends]]

"What is love when it brings, nothing but pain and suffering? Jaded hearts are the most dangerous...."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends]]

"When I found my flower. I needed to protect her. No matter the cost of life, she understood.... finding understanding guides us...."-The Universalist [[Audio log ends]] {Data marked as Classified.... [G-13 Personnel Access needed] }

My spectrum changed.... I let my words free without thinking...

"House Khallyztos is it? You benefit from death right? Then I will bring it...." Nolzael's expression became joyed. He didn't reply, the hail ended there with choirs from his fleet singing with what would be serenity yet it brought suffering. I braced myself with Summanus and the Universalist as Xashine bolts barraged the bridge. The shine of Xashine was beautiful even in warfare, the bridge didn't break due to Vyktor's adrenaline led instinct reinforcing the shields of the Barge. We took minimum damage....

The Universalist snarled "Leave that low life to me...." his voice was different, iced in pattern. It made me feel differ-ent too. Was this good? Or was this apart of me now? I eyed Summanus, he had an Carcer Orb... what did he see in Nolzael Khallyztos? My sight my Oversight saw something, what was it telling me? What was he planning?!

"When someone is worthy of.... mercy, it just fuels flame. Nothing more, I rather fight fire with my own.... at least I am someone led by belief...."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends {Original log deleted by Anomaly}]]

Another hail came in, I accepted....

Khallyztos echoed out from it "I see one wishes to imprison me. To do so. You must fight till we both see no point to our tips or our dulled edges...."

Summanus spoke "Right.... you're cocky... irrotational.... insane... you wish to rise animals rather than fight me yourself..."

The Raven interrupted "Enough Night...."

Nolzael retorted in Vyktor's direction from the holographic hail "Night has Sight. But I won't respect it... not now at least...." This bastard was using House Chrysanta for his own gain.... the same House I grew to love, not hate, ignoring my flower's brother. Either way, what done is done, no peace, no such thing now. I know I wouldn't get it, I do have thoughts of how I can atone. None are pleasing in different points of view. One I would hope that Nydur was freed and we both end each other on Aethra Prime.... the other, seek out this Oversight Anomaly or Paradox Anomaly and let him or her win. I had no redemption qualities, I was an Weapon, an Instrument.... an Tool. I was used as such. I didn't care then. I lost love. Sin, knew it. In a way my Creator was like the Universalist even though he was arrogant and ran on his instinctial desire, he was Divine though, he still understood, was this the Reflection he wanted me to reflect on?

I knew war was an melody in front of me, I was lost in my own thought, Summanus sharpened his sight towards me. Vyktor kept his eyes forward bracing for what was to come. This was not a war game. This was not chess or a simple chance of cards.