Occultus Capitolium: Encore

Vezion took a few breaths letting his mask dematerialize. I inhaled and exhaled. Emperor Chrysanta sharpened his sight with his Zhyne Hammer beginning to glow a gold yet orange tone. I let scarlet flood my vision. We both stepped. I parried with Februus, Vezion twisted his Hammer slightly with the force, sending my step into imbalance, I weaved left with the shockwave wilting the flowers in the area of effect. I shifted to strike. Vezion stepped right but I twisted the edge slicing his heel causing him to let out agony, he didn't kneel, I sent my Kataclysm forward. He whacked his wing but when the wing touched the edge of Februus,Vezion's wing quickly went charred then boney before dusting, I used his own offense to my advantage and swung upward forcing his back to a wall of flowers.

Vezion let a bit of humor free "Honestly, I didn't think... you had it in you..."I said nothing and went to strike true, he shifted and I felt the impact imbalancing my rhythm again. My vision twitched with Scarlet and Sapphire. I shook my head and stepped again. He shifted his Zhyne Hammer to block, we were locked now. I twisted Februus a bit letting the sparks turn the garden ablaze. Emperor Chrysanta smiled and shifted his weight on me, I let the edge break the handle of his Hammer before swinging. He also swung. We both stood beside each other in silence.

Vezion let out a breath with mist exiting his mouth. He fell to one knee dropping his Hammer placing his right hand on my shoulder before finally resting face first into the ground. I felt his hand fall. I did see the essence of vita leave him upon his glance at me. I lowered my own sight, I eyed the sky after with the symphony of war slowing.

{{Memoria Data stream L. O. C. K. Activated}}

I turned my gaze to Summanus with his Kataclysm ready. Vyktor was behind him. I did notice that the Universalist was eliminating the Dissentors after his flower. I also knew that Vyktor succeeded in getting his Flower in Cryo-stasis. I readied my Kataclysm, Vyktor had his ready.

Summanus spoke with venom lacing his tongue "Defects... both of you..." The Raven added

"You're a defect too, you just have the Aspect Of Pride to where you don't want to admit it...." I made my retort known

"I regret calling you my brother..." Summanus replied to my statement

"I could say the same to you..." Vyktor shifted to strike. Summanus weaved under and sent The Universalist back. I stepped and swung horizontally at my brother. He shifted his Kataclysm slightly with sparks flying knocking our balance a bit by the shock of it. I waltzed nodding at Vyktor he also stepped. Summanus shifted elbowing The Universalist back before sending his foot into my stomach., I sent my fist into his face with his mask cracking upon connection, he dropped his Kataclysm drawing his dagger in a reverse grip slashing at Vyktor then me, The Raven dropped his Kataclysm and drew his own dagger, I did the same deflecting with my own, that forced Summanus to send his fist into my face. I grappled onto him using his weight against him slamming him into a wall, his knee connected with my side. Vyktor moved to strike. I felt my weight go backwards. I stepped to recover. We were all breathing heavily with this conflict....

The Universalist said clearly "Let's parlay...." My brother huffed and replied

"And this Parlay is?" The Universalist took a few breaths

"Don't interfere with what I set in motion. You do that, I won't interfere with whatever operations you do... there have been enough fighting for today and enough loss...." Vyktor was right about one thing. There was much loss and bloodshed Axalon had enough scarrs because of this war. I was surprised that Summanus even agreed with the parlay... after that I went with the Universalist back to the Grand Archive Of Axalon. We were greeted with a heroes welcome by the people of Zenniron and other Anomalies... I didn't feel like one, I wasn't one. The Daffodil knew the look in my eyes.... Lord Naesa spoke

"People of Zenniron! People of the Illumanari! The Aethryn Dominion has finally fallen! Their Utopian lie burned away. This is a day for the heroes who are standing before us now! But we must remember the heroes who fell against the Aethryn." Lord Naesa motioned for Vyktor to step over. The Universalist did.

Vyktor let his voice radiant "Starting today, this Grand Archive, will act as a beacon to record the rising stories of Axalon. Legacies need to be made. No matter the cost. Enemies will challenge us still. This is the beginning of the future of the Grand Sphere. And a beginning for the new Empires forming. Through thick or thin, the people of Axalon are one!" The Universalist always had a way with words. I listened in as a Grand Archive Bureau Of Axalon was formed, I was the Grand Keeper of the Grand Archive. I accepted it, that would be my duty now. Better than war... I would keep Codexes of legends and legacies of Axalon itself.....