Poena: Duo

"Sometimes, being merciful tends to help with the fire more than it fades it."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends]]

"Sunriel, if you ever hear this log, I've fallen. I will always love you, now and forever. You're the light of what you service. I can't forget the first time we met."-Calaendylla Chrysanta [[Audio log ends]]

Vezion landed where the ship was readying his Warhammer. Nolzael, Ekhis let his mask materialize with his sight norrowed on Nolzael and Vezion. I didn't want to fight him, Summanus stated

"We either face them or ourselves...." Akhtham said in order to add his own mind in

"Perhaps a parlay at this point. The Aethryn don't deserve the position in the Grand Sphere anymore..." The Universalist scoffed his words with his own

"Honestly wasn't expecting to work with a defect from Leros." I knew Vyktor saw my sight sharpen on him. He said nothing more after that, My brother glanced at the Raven before turning his eyes on the foes ahead Vezion was the first to let his words free

"Speaking of parlays? Well I guess Sin and Anarchy were allies after—" Akhtham interrupted with his voice

"Associates, not allies, this is an beneficial parlay...." Nolzael sharpened his sight towards Ekhis. His words struck a few nerves, snakes seeing each other for the first and last time was something that raised the tension. Vyktor spun his blade out of it's sheath. Akhtham did a shrugged pull with his blade from it's sheath. I caught my own upon seeing Ekhis toss it to me, his body language had respect in it even though I could see with his steps that he wanted to kill the trio that was split in the middle.

The Raven sent a question towards me "Trust that rogue?" I shook my head, I knew that Ekhis Akhtham would see it. Vezion and Nolzael readied their stances.

Nolzael said to Vyktor "Illual doesn't appreciate you corrupting his sister, against the Dominion." The Universalist replied with his voice icing over

"At least she has clarity. Isn't that the House name? Is it not?"

I let my opinion free finally "It is apart of the name, Chrysanta's sister had it. The Illumanari wanted to help with the future of Axalon." Vezion argued

"Help by turning the Dominion, I grew up in upside-down? That's sickening and shows that your people are just snakes and cloaked daggers..."

Akhtham shifted a bit. Summanus had humor in his reply

"We're just doing our duty...." Nolzael snickered

"Duty. As in duty to bloodletting?" My daggered sight shifted with Vyktor's body language.

The Universalist replied "This is war isn't it? War is an sentient Craft. Such as Destruction. I am an Legacy Keeper Of Destruction. I know my place, at least know your's you being of restless souls...."

Emperor Chrysanta stated towards Vyktor and I "Your Destruction, and the Poison. None of you are worthy of my breath..." With that my brother let a simple sealed statement free

"Yet you waste breath. Explains the instincts of your dying species...." No words came back just Vezion and Nolzael rushing onward. Summanus stepped as did the Universalist, Ekhis followed as did I. The echoes above radiated with Fleets sending choirs at each other. Illuamari and Aethryn fighters danced in the sky while troops from both sides went planet side. I had a feeling that Lylania was watching from the moon itself. War never ending, I felt my back press against a tree. I swung on instinct forcing Vezion back while he whacked Vyktor to the side with his left wing. Ekhis sent his elbow into Vezion's right side causing Nolzael to act defensive in his movement, Summanus flicked his dagger towards Akhtham's feet forcing Ekhis to step back a bit taking the hilt of the Emperor's Warhammer. My brother swung at Chrysanta, Nolzael shifted his movement deflecting, in return The Universalist took Nolzael's arm, Nolzael screamed in agony flying off. Vezion realized that he didn't have numbers on his side after Nolzael's retreat somewhere, I did see another Aethryn ship leave the planet.

Vyktor stated clearly "He's an snake like the one who's helping with, your Downfall...." Vezion chuckled at the Raven's words

"He can be replaced...." I argued with a simple fact

"He can, but each person you put in our way will not have a good path. I don't want to end you. Nor do I want to see your people wiped out..."

The Emperor replied towards me "You're the one who caused my sister to die..." I shook with disagreement

"She did what she did, to protect me.... I would have done the same..." Vezion argued with a fact of his own

"You broke first...." Vyktor said with clarity

"So did you..." I shifted then lunged forward with my brother. Vezion drew his blade dual welding his Warhammer and his Zhyne Saber deflecting with his hammer before swinging at me. Vyktor waltzed but Akhtham grabbed him by the collar with a pull The Universalist struck a tree while Ekhis slithered aiming to strike Vezion, I sent my elbow into his center forcing him to be imbalanced. After that Akhtham retreated. He would end up doing his own damage in this battle. I stepped forward with my brother Vyktor recovered and followed. Upon a strike Vezion channeled soon pure white light shined. Vyktor, Summanus and I with Vezion were now in the Grand Archives Of Axalon.

Illual drew his Zhyne Saber keeping his sister at arms reach, tip pressed against her throat. The Raven's language changed. Mine changed too with Summanus. I think he saw Lilfael's language when she got sight of him. He had the same signs like I did granted those signs didn't show. Until now. I tightened my grip on my dagger and blade. Vezion smiled spreading his wings tauntingly.

"Parlay?" Vezion sent a question out. I glared at him hate filled me, Calaendylla didn't want this, she didn't ask for this....

Hate flooded Vyktor's voice "Fuck your parlay.... Illual, I will tell you once... let her go.... or I will end you myself...." Illual shook his head before the Tulip sent her elbow into her own brother's gut. She flew to Vyktor kissing him with her radiant passion in her body language before flying off fully. The Universalist taken back by her action smirked at her brother. My brother sheathed his dagger before drawing his Zaetos Pistol again aiming at Illual....