Poena: Primis

Summanus stepped to strike, I reacted and gripped his Kataclysm Saber before twisting. My brother drew his dagger and went to slash, I deflected with my forearm and tried to slash at him but Xetheon kicked me back before swinging at Akhtham, he weaved left kicking one of the chairs in the Khandor's way, I shifted forward as did Summanus, we aimed our daggers to strike but both results were nullified. My brother ran his shoulder into my center mass causing imbalanced steps, I grappled on his right stepping in an maneuver slamming him into a chair which splintered. He lifted himself up before rushing with wrath in his eyes slashing with his dagger, I parried with my own, a fist met my side, an elbow met Summanus' face after. He staggered in his steps, My brother popped his neck recovering after slamming his own fist into his cheek with a smile.

"You fucking, Defect.... you're going against the Euthanization Protocol...." Summanus made his statement before letting aggression move him. I didn't state anything back only spoke with my dagger and fist matching his steps with mine, we waltzed in the Nave, I felt the floor I was off rhythm after seeing Lylania's amber eyes, her hair was Marigold in color, like my one that was now withered, I wasn't going to let her wither, I didn't feel the same for her unlike Calaendylla. I had to protect her. No matter what. Akhtham shifted his steps sending Summanus off me. With a lift I recovered my own step aiming to strike true, My brother matched the strike with his dagger in an reverse grip, he twisted his dagger slightly then sliced my wrist causing my grip on my own to loosen. He sent his fist forward, I shifted back as Akhtham moved with his mania aiming to strike my brother, Xetheon stepped to intercept. I sent my elbow into his right side before lifting him up then let gravity speak for me.

The Khandor humored me by lifting himself up before stepping back with a hint of imbalanced movement "For a machine, you carry yourself like an Sentient being.... I respect that." Xetheon let his mask dematerialize showing his smile. His eyes were a shade of scarlet. So he had the same ability that Vyktor has. Interesting.... either way he wasn't the Universalist so he had to die, but I had a feeling that the Web Of Fate wouldn't allow his fall yet... he shifted then blinked away, I followed while Akhtham and Summanus clashed with their daggers.

Through a forest of starlight I followed his energy trail, I entered my RAM form in order to match his speed. I could see Lylania aiming to get to the ship her parents had in the cover of bushes. I exited my RAM form letting gravity speak for me which caused the Khandor to slam into a tree nearby. I stepped forward tightening my fist. He lifted himself up and shifted his focus with a surge. Lylania maneuvered barely but the shards from the surge caused her to hit the ground near the ship. The sound of her whimpered scream drove me towards Wrath. I stepped, Xetheon weaved grappling my left arm aiming his daggered wand upward. I weaved back twisting my weight in order to have gravity speak for me. The Khandor slid in his steps sending his fist in my left side before kicking me back. Next thing I knew is Lylania flying forward slamming him into a tree.

Xetheon yelled "You bitch!" He sent his elbow into the back of her neck causing her stagger back. He soon sent his dagger towards her, I sent a surge through it shattering the dagger itself. Lylania tried to shield herself from the blast but she hit the ground, I held my wind. Xetheon huffed and drew his Zaetos pistol sight towards me. I drew mine discharging it, I didn't hear a thud but I felt my back against the tree I was by.

Lylania shouted "Let him go!" Summanus spoke with winter

"Shut it!" His fist met my center mass, soon a dagger diged into my shoulder, gravity spoke for my brother. His sight sharpened on Lylania. Summanus stepped but energy surged from her sending him back. Her right eye was now hazel and emerald her hair hid her only amber eye, the scars on her face began to heal mainly on her forehead and her cheek some scars were now under her emerald hazel eye. She was changed, I heard The Raven's pattern

"Summanus stand now and let the lady leave in peace...." Xetheon huffed and blinked away. My brother replied

"So you're against the protocol too... nice to know that I've been working with two Defects...." Vyktor stepped from a nearby tree with his Tulip

"Nah. Just preparing for the future. No matter how much have to be sacrificed. My woman understands..." The Tulip waved to me with a smile hiding her sorrow. I gave a nod, Akhtham soon entered the stand off. Vyktor sharpened his sight on Akhtham gripping his Zaetos Pistol.

Akhtham spoke with ice "Ah, Legacy Keeper Of Destruction... are you a Hero or Villain?"

Vyktor answered his question "Neither. What are you?" Akhtham smiled his steps ready to slither. I gazed at him with my brother. Vyktor was with me but I had a feeling that he knew Akhtham's place after this. I understood that look.

Summanus questioned "Tell me, Sorrow do you have a last name yet?"

Akhtham answered "Akhtham Ekhis..." My brother and I both sharpened our sight on him. Akhtham smiled with his statement after his answer

"I will change my name to Ekhis Akhtham...." Snake Sorrow... he slithered back in a way with his steps he understood that he had new enemies now, he was made by Anarchy but didn't walk Nydur's path. Lylania glanced at Vyktor and the Tulip. The Tulip nodded at her she ran into the ship. It soon lifted off and went to the moon. Vyktor gazed at me before eyeing Summanus. My brother kept himself composed but I knew he wanted to act. Thundering wings soon came in count at least two. One power signature was Vezion and the other... Nolzael. Ekhis sharpened his sight on the Tulip, no one was going to harm her if The Universalist and I have something to say about it. Summanus said nothing, he only readied his Dolus Saber and his dagger with his stance. Ekhis stepped into his stance. The Tulip flew off and disappeared when Vyktor did a rapid gesture of his left.