Excandescentia: Primis

Illual flew after his sister, Vyktor stepped without warning grabbing him by the neck. He let gravity speak for him, my brother and I stepped forward aiming strikes towards Vezion. He whacked his wing into the nearby table halfing it before whacking again sending it towards my brother and I, with shifted steps to the left, I sent a discharge from my Cometa. Summanus shoulder charged through one of the circular halves before swinging at the Emperor. Chrysanta shifted his step right with a twisted parry forcing my brother in an defensive posture. Illual was struggling with the Universalist both falling from the railing elsewhere.

"You machines are Cursed..." Summanus simply said

"We're blessed.... you broke first...." I swung to the side. Vezion deflected with his Warhammer before he could react to my brother discharging his Cometa which hit his right wing leaving an. .45 sized hole in the middle of the wing, The Emperor yelled in agony, I sent my weight onward letting the wall speak to him before forcing my brow into his. I tossed him to the ground. He huffed and swung with his Zhyne Saber. My brother discharged his Cometa again hitting with a Trueshot shattering the blade. I tossed my cometa aside catching his wrist then I did a twist forcing him to drop the broken blade, I kicked it into my freehand before slicing through an Eydol rushing into the private map room. Vyktor cut through at least ten Penants by himself soon he sliced through twenty Eydols, letting his Scarlet Wrath move him.

Vezion humored the word blessed with his statement "Blessed, you say. You being what you see as Blessed, is Cursed..." he whacked his left wing without warning sending Summanus back before he rushed forward aiming with his Warhammer. I weaved under and grappled onto him, he flew up with glass raining down, the sight of Zenniron ships unleashing vollies against Aethryn ships was one I wouldn't forget, Illumanari ships jumped in from behind the Aethryn formations, the choirs were unleashed upon full entry.  I sent my brow into the Emperor's forcing him to drop me. I let gravity in with wind leaving. I rolled over and lifted myself up, I had imbalanced steps, my brother saw it, he didn't act on my own willing damage. Summanus spoke

"They will fight tooth and nail for this place....the Datalogs and Codexes are for Sin to gain..." I gave a nod, I didn't agree with it but what was done,was done. I turned around to the sound of the Emperor landed behind me. Summanus prepared his Kataclysm. I holstered my Zaetos Pistol and sheathed my blade, picking up Vezion's broken Zhyne Saber.

"I loved your sister... in turn I loved you as a brother Vezion..." Emperor Chrysanta let out a chuckle before letting his opinion radiate

"If you really loved her, you would have stopped her from throwing herself in front of you..."

I retorted knowing that one can't stop fate "If that didn't happen. You wouldn't be in the position you have now..." Vezion didn't know how to react. He let out a laugh before rushing forward, I side stepped left sending a fist into his side before swinging with the broken base for my own Kataclysm. He shifted his steps backwards before whacking one wing towards me using the other to force Summanus to step elsewhere, I shifted and went to plunge the base of my Kataclysm into Vezion. He gripped it with his freehand soon I was on the floor, My brother rammed his shoulder into his blind side forcing him out of the room. Aethryn Paladins rushed inside as he did a quick gesture before flying off. They had Zhyne Casters primed. My brother norrowed his eyes in my direction. I let my Cometa materialize in my right before letting my shots become true. The twenty Aethryn Paladins fell. Summanus stepped out, I followed him discharging my Cometa at any who got in my way or entered my sight that wasn't Illumanari or Zenniron.

Summanus stated my way "Step out of line brother, I will end you is that clear?" I gave my view on his in return.

"I don't see Sin giving that order. We're on our own out here...you're no better than I am..." I knew he sharpened his sight but he cut through multiple Aethryn Fledglings, relaying an order. It was to target enemy Transports trying to flee the war zone. Illumanari ships and Zenniron ships began to do it without hesitation. This was going to turn into a massacre not just a slaughter. I noticed my brother's sight turning elsewhere. He saw an Aethryn Eydol become a problem near a door of a Vault. He blinked there in a split second. I felt back hit the wall nearby. I spun my base Kataclysm in an reverse grip.

"Face me..." The Eydol said readying his Zhyne Saber. I humored him before shaking my head a little.

"Name?" He answered

"Limriel Marinus..." I did a respect nod to Limriel Marinus, I knew what the name of my Kataclysm would be, I said it as my own

"Februus.... Galaxos...." I dashed forward and swung. Limriel used his to wings to push himself back which threw me off a little, I shifted my steps in a different stance. Marinus flew forward aiming for a true strike. I sent my knuckles into his cheek letting gravity speak. I didn't want to end his path now. Not yet, an Penant discharged her Zhyne Caster before drawing her blade., I deflected with my base Kataclysm. I discharged my Zaetos Pistol in return, the Penant fell. Limriel paused in his lift, I sent my foot into his chest forcing him back. He recovered soon after.

"You're going to pay for killing her!" I guess I killed his love. I shook with disgust in my language, I loathed what I did, I was a bringer of tragedy.... nothing more an Instrument Of War and nothing more.