Turbatio: Primis

"War. In a way it does bring understanding, by blood. It brings Destruction also Construction. Which war will you fight? One to destroy or create?"-Dralton Xi Galaxia [[Audio log ends]]

I understood that the fleets would be clashing any minute now. Only deference was that Aethryn ship design was more towards boarding actions, doctrine wasn't made for tactics or strategies that Leros and the Illumanari had.

"All fleets prepare first to tenth rank vollies...." Vyktor knew that my tone of voice was now unhinged, Summanus knew the change as well. His sight sharpened in my direction.

"That Aethryn is mine, brother remember that...." I humored his statement with a taciturn gesture with my left hand. By the extra sharp stare from my brother I knew I struck him internally. Watching the map light up with the vollies into the Aethryn fleet brought me joy.... even though this was just them fighting to survive for now. Half a million Aethryn ships were destroyed in the first vollies. They began to speed up, Khallyztos' Flagship The Arawn unleashed Legions once it got in range of the Barge, Summanus, The Universalist and I were in.

"I want Anti-Personnel Defense active now! Ignite it if you have to!" One Illumanari Ensign nodded with haste in his movement. The others on the bridge began to prepare systems. Summanus drew his Kataclysm Saber, he named it Donn, my vision glitched between scarlet and sapphire.... I shook my head drawing my own blade. The Raven made his own Kataclysm Saber he called it, Djall.... how symbolic, I wanted to make my own Cataclysm because that was this very conflict. APD systems flared to life, but multiple husk of Inmortean slammed into the bridge, Vyktor let his helm fold over his head, he knew that my brother and I would survive in the vacuum of space and not get effected by zero gravity. Nolzael flew in and cut through twenty Illumanari Ensigns without warning. I saw the expression he had even with his faceless helm of gladiatorial design. He enjoyed this.

Nolzael spun his Zhyne Scythe, it was weighed perfectly for him to where he could just have his Zhyne Dagger held in his freehand, his eyes blazed.

"Such disappointments.... oh well, at least I have Sin's Trinity to entertain me...." His voice was venomous, but Fate was off about his path...

The Raven humored his statement "You can call us an, Holy Trinity...." The Universalist said as he shifted slowly in his stance with Djall aimed at Nolzael's center. Summanus prepared Donn aiming for Khallyztos' head. I stepped in my stance aiming for Nolzael's center mass. We stood there waiting for one to strike first, but Khallyztos circled us, Inmortean husk raised slowly.

"Tell me this. Day Construct Of Sin, how did you feel losing Vezion's sister? I must say, you slaughtered her risen husk like it was, nothing more than an wild animal with a hint of rabid Survival..." I didn't answer my spectrum went scarlet. Vyktor's eyes were blazing scarlet. I was tired of talk, I rhythmically waltzed over sending my blade forward, Khallyztos weaved with his wings of dirty gilded feathers with pitch black. He swung his Scythe without warning matching my speed, Summanus stepped in order shifting that swing off angle, I ducked and let the Aspect of Wrath and Pride take control of my movement. Nolzael kneed my side forcing my step to imbalance, My brother gripped him by a wing, the right but an Inmortean Eydol tackled Summanus forcing him to let go of Khallyztos.

"Glad to see you machines, fight like us Sentient beings, Can't wait to tear you both apart piece by piece...." The Universalist boosted himself forward sending his shoulder into the helm of Nolzael causing him to be dazed by just a bit. Vyktor was slammed down with an quick whack of a wing before I prepare for a quick strike. But my brother shifted his steps aiming to finish the fight quickly. I shifted knocking his Kataclysm back, which made him instinctively send a fist into my face, I was off balance. Khallyztos kicked me back seeing that action from my brother. Vyktor was surprised by it. Summanus stepped, Nolzael deflected with his Dagger then made my brother step defensively, because of his Scythe. He did a hand motion with the Inmorteans acting as extra anchors of power for him. They roared and charged, I boosted myself back grabbing the Universalist by the collar. Summanus cut through ninety with the Aspects more controlled in his movement.

"You fight like a coward...." I let winter loose with my statement. Nolzael flexed his wings as Summanus stepped back entering another stance. The Raven was already in a new stance. Khallyztos stated with a chuckle

"I fight, just like I want to live...." He tightened his stance with his Zhyne Scythe out in front of him while the Inmortean beast stepped forward then flew forth, Vyktor released a channel with flame consuming the Inmortean horde. He fell to one knee once bridge began to close with blast windows. Khallyztos knew he overstayed with this glorious fight if he saw it that way. He flew out without hesitation letting the Inmortean beast fall back in their dead state.... bastard....

Vyktor nodded at me like he agreed. Summanus adjusted his collar sheathing Donn, he stepped towards me and sent his fist into my stomach, I let wind leave kneeling. The Universalist pushed him back, aiming Djall at him.

Summanus inhaled before exhaling "Do it, Legacy Keeper Of Destruction...." Vyktor slowly lowered his Kataclysm before sheathing it.  I lifted myself up overlooking the map, The Aethryn fleets were retreating, it was like they knew that their one offensive would be something that they would regret. Over ten centillion casualties on the zero hour. Needless sacrifice. But I understood that Vezion choice his path, this war was going to be slow and painful, for Aethryn forces. I knew from speaking to The Universalist his flower would be safe even though she had to act like she was against him. They loved each other, at least he had his flower and worked to save her... I lost mine if I ever find someone who had her fairness, her Innocence but also handle themselves in an fight, I could at least forgive myself....

After the battle of the Eriven Border, I relayed orders for Aethryn Strongholds to get cleansed. Euthanized for that matter... My Marigold... if you were still around. Who knows what would happen... Calaendylla Chrysanta.... I will always love you, even if you hate me now....

"Rekindling views, is simple, rekindling Civilization, that is just wishing for those who want vengeance...."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends]]