Turbatio: Duo

"History is written by those, who gain victory. Not by those who, lost. Loss just makes Legends. Not Legacies... I seek to Construct Legacies. Not Legends..."-Dralton Xi Galaxia [[Audio log ends]]

I slammed against the floor on the bridge, Summanus ran his hand through his hair with his sapphire eyes now crimson.

"You're a Defect... brother...." Vyktor argued against my brother's statement

"An De-fect? You're the same design as him. You probably have the same coding...." My brother moved to punch The Universalist but Aeralei stepped and blocked with his forearm before pushing Summanus back.

I lifted my weight up, moving my sight to my brother, I motioned my arms to each side of me.

"If I'm an Defect brother.... fucking Euthanize me..." The Daffodil stepped in. Summanus glanced at her, he didn't flinch, he didn't draw his Zaetos Pistol and discharge it. He said nothing else.

Daffadella let out a sigh "I have gotten word from Sin, The Ephemeral Pact Of Axalon are ready to strike the Grand Archives Of Axalon. With your Signal, Day...." So The Ephemeral City Of Zenniron were finally getting active due to this. Part of me gained a feeling like My Creator set a deal if what happened between Calaendylla and I didn't enter the next stage. But I understood that Vamphus held it back, when she died, it threw him off, but with Sin himself he knew that it would end up happening. More blood would be spilled now. I couldn't stop it, I couldn't atone it wasn't the time. The leader of Zenniron stepped in with a joyed expression. He had the markings like Daffodella had, wait House Naesa controlled the Ephemeral City Of Zenniron? This surprised me. No wonder why she was weaving Fate in favor of the Illumanari.

She smiled at her father, she had people who she needed to protect too. Lord Naesa spoke "Glad to see that, Day and Night are still working on a balanced cycle...." Summanus stated in return.

"Day lost track of, the Authority we push. Are your Legions ready?" Lord Naesa nodded, the Daffodil stood with a smile, she had her reserved Innocence. But it was faded Innocence because of the fates she weaved to end in our favor. She had her reasons, I didn't have to respect them. Though it was for what was just in her view. In mine, I was lost and confused. Vyktor crossed his arms leaning against the wall.

"Lord Naesa, If you would deploy behind our forces. The Illumanari will act as a spearhead..." The Universalist ran his hand over the map. Eyeing Grand Archive defenses and hard points that the Illumanari would assault. Summanus didn't know what Vyktor was strategizing, by the look in his eyes, he had to get his Tulip out of there.

"I recommend, I go and scout garrisons...." Lord Naesa said nothing though he nodded in agreement, My brother didn't say anything. He was more focused on strategic incursions against the Grand Archive with raid fleets to chip away at Aethryn fleets and Legions. I saw that Vezion and Nolzael were in there with Lilfael speaking about something. Of course telling by the hologram of the room in question they were at least strategizing too. Until I noticed Lilfael storm out. Illual didn't stop her. There was an disagreement between her, Vezion, Nolzael and her own brother. Vyktor stepped out with a respectful bow. My brother gestured for five Dissentors to follow him.

Daffodella stepped to me leaning in "I'm sorry for what you lost.... I tri—" I interrupted with wrath in my voice

"You tried what? We're here now. What done is done.... I have my path.... you made it clear to me..." The Daffodil shook her head stepping back beside her father who sharpened his stare at me. Summanus adjusted his posture.

Lord Naesa voiced his opinion "She tried to make sure, that the beam missed your flower. An Omicron Dice was weighed differently than she thought, I apologize for what you're feeling but this is a War for survival for my people... The Aethryn did their atrocities against Zenniron territory. We all lost something." I lowered my sight saying nothing. Summanus wanted to correct me for my slight snap at the Fateweaver. That Daffodil, I couldn't hate her. I didn't speak to her much, but she tried to weave fate in order to save my Marigold from withering. All failed now here I am. I was off the leash, I was free but War had to be fought. Until then. I couldn't runaway from my duty. Maybe after.... just maybe.... The Daffodil took a breath

"My father is right.... I'm sorry. If you hate me, I understand." I reached my left hand outward in front of her. She gripped it softly.

"I am an Sin. I don't have the time to make enemies. I have enough with those we're fighting against...." She let go and did a slight bow. Her father said nothing and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Keep your eyes up, Sin told me. That no matter how a Day is. It still shines. Even in the worst times...." I gave a nodded holding in this liquid filling my eyes, my vision twitched between sapphire and scarlet spectrums with a highlight of crimson. I lifted my sight towards my brother. His eyes still crimson, he was thirsting for battle and for conflict. This Euthanization Protocol was a Grand Sphere wide with Aethryn as a target of it. It is a shame that I had to destroy the Civilization I grew to love because of my flower. I ask myself why did it have to change me? Why me? Why did I have to be the bringer of their Destruction in order to Construct something new for Axalon? This wasn't done for Ateodra, this wasn't done in the Grand Sphere I was made in. By how I listened to Memory speak, was Kel-Auria my home, stable? Was I even stable?....

"Destabilization of the mind. It changes a soul within. More so when you see an flower wither in front of you...."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends]] {Vox Anomaly spotted}