Turbatio: Epsilon

Vynsil and I watched the map closely with my brother. It was silent without Vyktor, I knew that he had a personal matter to attend to, this war was something that needed to end on the other hand only one will be the last one standing, Zenniron forces were massing within the four Illumanari controlled regions of Axalon. Summanus moved his sight elsewhere an Aethryn distress signal on an Realm by the name of Vekiria. It was an beautiful world, it was just right, a Goldylocks planet. Aeralei eyed Summanus and I. With an inhale and exhale

"My brother and I will deal with it..." I felt a sharp stare from Summanus he said after

"Indeed... lets make sure that the distress signal is a strategic mistake..." I sent daggers towards my brother, he just smiled. We both entered our RAM forms beginning the Junction transit to the Greater Tree of Life with Vekiria that tree was named Xeter. The travel was quick, we used Jump points that weren't discovered by the Aethryn to complete the treck to Vekiria. It was almost like time was a trimmer in the traversal. Once my brother and I exited the Jump an violent choir sent a chorus towards us. I maneuvered nearly getting hit by six beams. I felt the impact of the other six, Summanus managed to dodge the six heading towards him in an uncanny maneuver. When I matched the sight of who released the symphony I saw a RAM form with the same design yet it was radiant with Nydur's own mold, this wasn't him, I imprisoned him with my Marigold.

The Leros RAM spoke with a chuckle "Brothers by design... yet one is an defect like me, another, shame that someone has matched his design and furiosity...."

Summanus replied "No one can match my design...." I exited my RAM form. Summanus did also, the weightlessness was new it felt peaceful. The Leros RAM disappeared. My brother took point freefalling through the atmosphere, I went back to my RAM. Once I reached the location I stepped out of it. The Leros Champion had sharpened sight on my brother and I.

"Allow me to introduce myself... I am Akhtham...." He said with a smile. Summanus retorted adjusting his left gauntlet

"Sorrow.... your name is sorrow. Do you bring it or are you the personification?" Akhtham's expression went joyous.

"I bring it with me to those who deserve it. Those who don't. Well. Sorrow stretches in sanity...." Akhtham drew his blade in a design mold of an Ulfberth

I drew mine when my vision visualized the dead Aethryn from afar. We were in an open field, did Akhtham really slaughter a whole planet? In this case Realm on his own? If so I don't know why My Creator wanted Legions with Nydur's Creator, were we just Instruments Of Suffering?

"Conditioning we all go by, is the creation of a new. Don't you think?" My brother scoffed the statement

"Creation is not conditioning. You're Defective like my brother before me..." Akhtham argued

"Yet you are ran by Conditioning yes?" Summanus didn't answer. Akhtham smiled with a question that shook me

"What happens when, someone of your Conditioned caliber breaks and defects? What happens when that one wants his status quo?" Tension filled me, tension transcended my sight. What question was that? My vision glitched and twitched with my Marigold's pale face and darkened eyes in front of me, I staggered in my step not aiming to strike. Akhtham stated

"I see you're touched by loss.... pleasure meeting you Sunriel Galaxos, Sin Of Day... Summanus, Sin Of Night...."Summanus spoke with his steps entering a stance he held his voice. Akhtham humored with his own stance. The three of us, standing in an Apocalyptic amalgamation of a realm.

My brother stated "I had enough of your words... this planet will be raptured...." Akhtham spun his Ulfberth and had his Cometa ready. I drew mine in unison with my brother. Summanus spun his Kataclysm in an reverse grip, after this I was going to make my own.

"I have no intention of dying...." Akhtham stood in a bestial stance "Fate wills I help with... euthanasia...." I began to feel distaste in that word. It was supposed to be peaceful yet it is used like Sentient existence has devolved. I had no choice with my path, I kept my stance, Akhtham was Leros that didn't leave Axalon or Vault themselves away. I waltzed forward with Summanus. Akhtham stepped with us deflecting each precise point at him, he twisted and twitched with his forcing my brother and I to step back.

"This is my Gambit of Honor, I have accepted my defective nature. You have not one thinks that one cycle can match him in his image... hubris...." Sorrow sounded with fact or was it?

"I am an setting of Night. Therefore I am Night and Day....All in one."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends]]

Akhtham attacked aggressively with him fully driven by the instinct to survive. I acted with the same instinct with my agility of my ability. Summanus matched me in steps. Strikes shimmered in the blazing background of the ruined planet. The crust crushed with our wills. Akhtham cackled when he transformed into his RAM form. I let my RAM form free, with my brother. What followed was a dance of... no this wasn't a clash between Sin and Anarchy. This was a clash between viewpoints... none of us were right or wrong. But what was right or wrong when atrocities are carried out by Sentient nature? In a way my Creator was Sentient though he called himself Sin, I was his Instrument with Summanus. Vyktor was probably one too.

This nature I had, I hated it, in the same way, I hated my own existence. Did it matter during this clash? Moons faded in light, Suns dimmed with each passing hour of this clash. Akhtham, Summanus and I slammed into another planet. It was full of green, it was utopian in nature, even the creatures had elegance and peace in their nature... but had a Predatory persona....