He Knows - Tony DiNozzo

YN sat at her desk, nervously fidgeting with a pen. She watched as Tony DiNozzo, her field partner and friend-with-benefit for some time now, strolled off the elevator with his trademark smirk plastered on his face as he walked over to his desk. She took a deep breath, deciding that it was better to get this off her chest before anything else was to happen today. YNN was beyond nervous, but she knew if anyone was going to be able to get through something like this it would be Tony.

"DiNozzo!" she called out, motioning for him to join her. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Tony raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Sure thing, YN. What's up?"

The YHC haired girl gestured toward the empty conference room nearby. "Let's step into the conference room. It's a bit more private."

Intrigued by her serious tone, Tony followed her, shutting the door behind them. "Alright, YNN, spill the beans. What's going on?" He questioned her and crossed his arms. "And why are you being so secretive?"

YN bit her lip, searching for the right words. "Tony, I'm pregnant. And it's yours."

Tony froze, his eyes widening in shock. "You're... you're pregnant? Are you completely sure?"

YN nodded, tears welling up in her eyes which at this point not even she could tell if they were happy or sad tears, and neither could DiNozzo. "I couldn't be surer than I am at this moment. After the four different tests I took within the last twenty-four hours and the random fits of morning sickness I've had to fight off the past few weeks, I promise you, I'm sure."

Tony's initial surprise quickly melted into a mix of emotions. He ran a hand through his hair, struggling to find his voice. "Wow. I... I don't know what to say."

YN wiped away a tear, her voice trembling. "You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I just thought you should know. It's your decision what to do next."

Tony took a step closer, reaching out to gently touch her arm. "YNN, you have no idea what this means. This... this changes everything. Not just on an aspect of me and you because God knows I will never let you go through this alone. Especially not when it's my child you're carrying. But you can't go out into the field, not pregnant anyway, there's too many dangers in it. That's a no from me and when Gibbs finds out it'll be a hell no from him."

YN sniffled, mustering a weak smile. "I know. But we'll get through it."

Tony nodded, his expression filled with a mix of concern and determination. "Of course, we will." He said and leaned forward and placed a sweet and gentle kiss upon her lips. As they exited the conference room, Tony couldn't help but wonder who else knew about their situation. "Speaking of Gibbs, does he know? Have you told anyone else?"

YN shook her head, her gaze fixed on the floor. "Not yet. I wanted to tell you first. I thought we should face this together before involving anyone else. But it wouldn't surprise me if the Gibbs senses were already in of this information before either of us."

Tony placed a comforting hand on her back as they walked back to their desks. "That's probably for the best. We'll share the news when we're ready, when we've figured things out."

YN nodded, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. "Yeah, whenever that maybe. Though I'm half expecting to be barred from any of the fun stuff for the time being."

As she sat down at her desk, McGee and Ziva looked at the two of them curiously. "There anything the two of you want to share?" Agent David asked, looking specifically at YNN with eyebrows raised.

McGee was quick to put in his input. "Yeah, you guys did disappear in quite a hurry."

Agents YLN and DiNozzo looked over at each other and shook their heads. "No. Can't say that there is." Tony says and YNN gave a small nod in agreement. "Just had a quick little chat is all."

Just like being saved by the bell, in walked Gibbs. "Gear up. Sailor found dead just outside of Norfolk." Everyone rose from their seats and headed towards the elevator. Well, that was till Gibbs stopped two of them before they made it out of the bullpen. "YN. DiNozzo."

Just by the tone in his voice when he said her name, YN knew that her boss knew. She looked at Tony with a I told you so look and then back at Agent Gibbs who was already staring her down despite the gentle expression on his face.

"Yes, boss." Tony said as he turned to face the older man.

Gibbs looked from YN to Tony back to YN. "You know," YN stated and looked back at Gibbs who nodded.

"Be keeping an eye on you the past few weeks. You good to go today?" he questioned.

YN nodded. "I'm good. I'll let you know if that changes."

"Do that. And DiNozzo," he said and turning to Tony. "Keep an eye on her. Letting YN out of your site is not an option going forward."

"Didn't plan on it," Tony said and looked over at the girl to his right with a small smile, knowing he would do absolutely anything to keep her and their little one safe. "To be honest if I had the authority to bench her right now, I would." YNN turned to her partner and gave him a cold look. "Don't look at me in that tone, it would give me peace of mind."

"Good thing it's not your call then." she said and turned back to Gibbs. "I'll promise to always stay within reach of somebody, if that'll help Mr. Paranoid over here calm his nerves."

Gibbs nodded. "Good. We got questions that need answers and a body waiting for us."

As the three of them got into the elevator, Gibbs leaned over and whispered, "By the way, congratulations."

YN smiled. "Thank you."