Going Home

The next morning comes quite early. Jin is the first to wake up at 6am and heads to each room waking each member up. He explains to them that the comforters and pillow cases have to be removed from the beds and taken down to the laundry room where housekeeping will wash and dry them once they are gone. He also reminds them to check their rooms and the game room for anything that may have been missed and pack it.

He then heads to his own room and strips the bed and runs it down to the laundry room and places it in a pile in the one corner before heading back to his room to check if he missed anything and got dressed. His dirty bed clothes would go in a bag and be packed with his clean clothes. Once he's done, he zips his bag and brings it down with him and places it by the front door.

This morning he'll make breakfast sandwiches that can be wrapped and brought with them, as well as coffee that will go into thermos as he knows that the others will need time to waken before eating. Once the food is done and wrapped, he begins packing all the food that is left which is not much, just some eggs and bread, kimchi, noodles and some other odds and ends and the rest of Tae's cake that will go home with the birthday boy.

Once these items are packed, he yells up the stairs that it's 7:30am and that they're leaving in 30 minutes and to get a move on.

JK is the first to come down with a bunch of sheets and blankets and heads to the laundry room, while Jimin tags just behind him. The others bring down their luggage and settle it by the front door and sit on the couches, waiting for their vans to arrive.

"I made breakfast sandwiches for everyone and thermos of coffee. Tae, I got hot chocolate for you." Jin says as he hands them their food and drinks. "Sejin, Ronan and Choi will be getting our luggage, so whoever is traveling with one another, make sure your things get into the correct vehicles as we're all heading to our own homes for New Year's."

Jimin and Jungkook will be in one van, though Tae is traveling with them as his family is vacationing in Busan for the New Year. Yoongi and Jin will go in another as Jin's family is visiting Yoongi's this week. Namjoon will be going alone, but he's fine with it as he has a book to read.

8am arrives and the vans appear and the boys move to their vans and load their things. They decided it would be quicker for them to do it then their drivers. Each van heads their own way as they all call one another up.

"Can we reminisce about our time at the cabin?" Jungkook asks, "What days were the best and which were the worst?"

Jin starts, "The worst day was when we realized we had no hot cocoa left and I thought you kids were going to strangle me. But the best day was when I was cracking my dad jokes."

The cars groan.

"My best day was when I was sleeping and my worst was when I had to deal with you all." Yoongi retorts but you can tell that he is being cheeky.

Hobi laughs, "My worst day was the snake prank as that scared me, but my best was all the time I spent with all of you."

"I feel the same way." Namjoon begins, "Being with all of you has been the best. My worst day was when my glasses went missing."

Jimin smiles, "Game Night was fun, but the prank wars were the best. I really didn't have a bad day except for when we got snowed in."

Tae continues, "My birthday was amazing and I was glad to spend it with all of you, I have no complaints."

Jungkook ends with, "It was the best trip ever. I can't wait to see what we do next."

"We will be back Army. We love you and see you soon." JK ends as they shut their phones and head to their destinations.