Sleigh Ride Mishaps

The morning is full of sun and Jin finds an old fashioned sleigh in the back room. He bounces into the living room where the others are sitting.

"Let's go sleigh riding." Jin exclaims, "I found the cutest sleigh."

"Is there enough for everyone?" Hobi asks.

Jin shakes his head, "I found a metal garbage can lid and some cardboard boxes. We will have to make do."

"This sounds like fun, not." Yoongi mutters as he shifts and tries to sleep.

"We're supposed to be relaxing, not goofing off." Hobi whines.

Jin huffs, "I just want to spend time with you outside, is that hard to believe?"

"Yes." They reply and he growls.

"Go get changed and let's go." He says as he yanks Yoongi to his feet. "And you need to stop being so lazy, Yoongi."

Yoongi glares at the oldest before heading into the mudroom to change into his winter gear. Soon they all hobble outside with their sleigh, garbage can lid and some cardboard boxes.

An hour or so goes by and the cardboard is in ruins, the lid is missing and the sleigh is broken thanks to our lord of destruction.

"Well that was fun while it lasted." Jin says as they head back inside to warm up.

"Next time let us do our own thing." JK mutters before crashing on the couch.

"Wimps." Jin says before leaving the room.