Getting Lost - Namjoon Style

It's a bright and sunny morning and the men decide that today would be a good day for a hike since it's warmer than it had been other days and the snowstorm that had caused them to stay indoors is over with. Also, with the owner coming in with people to fix both the pipes and heater, it is a good thing they are venturing away from the cabin to keep anyone from leaking their whereabouts.

After a hearty breakfast and the washing and putting away of dishes; the men head to their respectful rooms to change into warmer clothing. They bring down coats, gloves, scarves, boots and a few of them bags to carry food and water with them.

Jin made quick lunches and some snacks for their hike. His phone pinging letting him know that the owner and her contractor would be there soon.

"Time to head out. They will be here in 10 minutes." He says as he puts on his outerwear and heads outside.

They take off down a trail that had been marked by the owner that led them through the backyards of some of the other cabins that are closed for the season. They had the mountain to themselves. No one rented this late in the season, as it was not a winter destination, but it had been perfect for them.

They trek through the woods, noting the various bare trees and lakes that dot the land. The sun shines brightly above them, keeping them warm on this day. They walk for hours before finally deciding to stop and take a break to eat lunch.

Sitting by a small inlet of trees, they sit on the snow and begin to eat their lunches.

"We should start heading back soon." Yoongi said as he took a sip of his water. "What time is it anyways?"

Tae looks down at his phone, "It's 3pm. We got 2 hours of daylight left."

"We are going to be walking back in the dark." Jin argued.

"We will just have to move quickly." Jimin pointed out.

"Does anyone know where we are at?" Hobi asked and everyone looked over to Namjoon who was eating and stopped mid-bite.

"Um...I'm not sure." He says.

"What?" Jin yelps, "I thought this trail was marked!"

"I thought so too hyung, but the last few hours I haven't seen any markers to indicate we're still on the trail." He replies.

Jin starts yelling as the others quietly pack up their garbage and get to their feet. They pull Jin away from Namjoon and make their way back to the cabin, hoping that they don't get lost.

One Hour Later...

They are no closer to returning to the cabin as they finally get lost.

"What the hell Joon!" Jin yells as they backtrack to find the path they had currently been on.

They make it back to the path and move forward, only to get lost once more.

Two Hours Later...

They finally see cabins and lights. That and people calling out their names.

"What is this?" Hobi asked as they yell back and hear people running.

"Oh my gosh!" an older woman exclaims, "You're alright."

They nod, confused as to who she is.

"I'm Alisha, the owner of the cabin. When Jin told me you'd be back before sunset, I was waiting with dinner. When you didn't return, I called the sheriff and the police to help search for you all."

"Thank you. We got lost as someone..." Jin starts and Jungkook sneezes "Namjoon."

Jin rolls his eyes, "We got lost, but luckily found our way back."

"I'm glad." She says, "I put dinner in the oven for you to reheat. I will let the sheriff know you're safe and have returned." She says and walks away.

"You know if they post anything about this, management will have our heads." Tae points out.

"I don't think they will. Alisha may have told them to keep it under wraps. She knows of the NDA she had to sign."

They enter the warm cabin and undress from their outerwear and drop themselves onto the couches. They are exhausted.

"Next time Namjoon suggests a hike, we deny him, yes?" Yoongi says as he begins to drift off.

"Agree." The others say before they too fall asleep. Jin shakes his head as he heads to the kitchen to pull the food from the oven and wraps it before placing it into the fridge. They will eat it tomorrow when they awake.

"Thank goodness we're back." He mutters as he heads to his room to sleep.