Hot Cocoa Disaster

It was early morning and the snow had finally tapered off. Since I was the first to be awake, I decided to start on breakfast as the others would be up later.

I scrambled the eggs, pulled out the toast and laid them next to the toaster, fried up some bacon and cut up some fruit to go with the other food. But what I couldn't find was any hot cocoa and I knew we had some, as many of the guys had been drinking it yesterday.

I scoured the cabinets for the container, only to find it in a dark corner, empty.

I sighed. There was going to be blood from those who drank it as they seemed not to want coffee at the moment.

I shook my head and placed the container in the garbage and washed my hands before finishing breakfast.

It was about 8am when the others, minus our sleepy cat Yoongi entered the dining room and sat down at the table to eat.

I placed their plates in front of them and poured them glasses of orange juice.

Nothing was said as they ate, the morning fog slowly fading away from them as the day moved on.

It was when the kids were done that Tae and Jungkook both asked for a cup of hot cocoa and I rolled my eyes and made a prayer that they would just behave just once, but that never happened.

"There isn't any." I told them as Tae's eyes widen and his lip quivered.

"What do you mean? We had a full ass container yesterday!" Jungkook yelled.

"Well, it was empty today. How much did you two drink yesterday?"

"Not enough to finish it." Tae answered.

"With seven people in this house and we all had some, you two with the most; it is a possibility that it was finished in one day." I argued.

"And that's our problem, why?" Jungkook said and I slapped the kid upside the head.

"It means that there is no hot cocoa and you are going to have to deal with it." I said before taking their plates and entering the kitchen to wash them.

Someday those two would realize that one container of anything would not last in a house with seven men.