"Look, Kiran, my son is looking very handsome." Came mumma's voice and we turned towards her. She came towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek. Her eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"Why are you crying Mumma?" I asked her.

"It's the happy tears, my son, she has been dreaming about this forever " papa replied.

"I'm not crying, I'm happy that my son is going to get the most amazing girl out there." She said and I smiled at her.

There can't be happier than something if your family accepts and loves your woman .

"Si Maa, aap mujhe bhool gaye " came the whining voice, and I don't even have to guess from whom.

(Si Maa, you forgot about me)

"Vihaan stop your drama now, you have so much work to do downstairs." Mumma said dismissing him and that moron pouted at her.

"Now everybody come on, it's already 6 , the guests have started arriving, and Kia will be here by 7, let's go and welcome them " mumma said and left from there.

"Be always good to her son, she is trusting you with everything, and always keeps her your first priority." Papa said and patted my shoulder.

" I'll " I said to him but more like I promised myself.

I looked at myself once again and took my phone and texted Kia.

A: When are you coming ?

❤️: We are about to leave now. Will reach by 7.

A: Come fast, I can't wait to put the ring on your finger.

❤️: Me too Maan 😊

And I was a gone case after that , did she just called me with a nickname. Oh my god....

A:Come fast, I'm waiting here for you.

❤️: I am coming.

There have been progression in our relationship after last time. We have been texting or calling eachother frequently. In the past three days I spend in London I realised that I cannot spend my life without that girl. She brings meaning to my life. I feel like she is the reason for my existence. Soon I will confess to her about my love too. I can't wait to be called as her husband.

Three more months Abhi, three more months. I told myself.

I kept my phone down after sending Abhi a text, and looked up to see that everyone in the room is looking at me with a teasing smile

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing, let's go, Your Abhi must be waiting for you." Said Aadhu.

I blushed at her comment. And everyone laughed at my face.