𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙭- 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩

𝙔/𝙣

Tae and me heard a knock on our door and because Tae was the first one to stand up he also opened it and I just waited for Sunhi to come in.
"You have a another guest with you like I see"
I heard my brother saying.
The first person that came up in my head was Jungkook, so I ran to the door as fast as I could.
Oh god, it's really him...he looks so good.
No! Y/n...don't.
I missed him so much...I'm so relieved right now it's not even a joke anymore.
And as I made eye contact with him, I remembered the dream I had, making me widen my eyes.
"Can we come in?" Sunhi asked
"Sure!" I said
"You wanted to tell me something?" Sunhi asked and I nodded.
"But uhm...can you come with me?"
She nodded and then I took her wrist, taking her to my room.

We arrived in my room but I still couldn't let go of her wrist...and I couldn't even control my breath like a normal human being.
"You good?" She asked me
"Yes!...no...but yes! No..."
I sighed
"This might shock you really much"
She looked at me with a nervous gaze.
"You're making me nervous"
"I'll make it short"
"I dreamed about having a make out with your brother"
She gasped
"What?"
"Yes! And then Tae woke me up and as I saw Jungkook right now I felt things I shouldn't feel and god I don't know what to do"
"Girl...you fell for my brother!"
"But he's still together with Alice..."
"You- OMG you had a make out with him in your dream! I'm still trying to process it..."
"Yep..."

After the long ass talk we both went back to the living room and as I opened the door I got so nervous that I couldn't even open it normally.
I pushed the door even though it's a door that you should pull...and I'm living here for more then 8 years already?
Sunhi laughed a little till I really opened it now, seeing that Tae and Jk are looking at me.
"You couldn't open a door?" Tae asked
"God, shut up" I rolled my eyes at him. Making everyone laugh, even Jk which made my tummy do a weird feeling which I didn't have for years.
"Y/n?" I heard Jungkook saying
"Uhm yes?"
I swear I could feel Tae's and Sunhi's gaze at me.
"Can I talk with you for a second?"
I nodded.

He stood up and we went in my room, completely alone.
God, that's not good.
What if he hates me?
"I am so sorry..." he said
Oh- well that came unexpectedly
"I really didn't wanted to say such things to you and I didn't mean that...you are so important to me and I've known you since more then seven years now...I was afraid of apologizing because I thought that you hate me and you probably do but I just wanted to say that I really didn't mean that"
He said, tears formed in his eyes.
My heart hurts so much...
"I don't hate you, how could I even hate you? I'm so sorry that I screamed like that and I'm so sorry because I know that I hurt you too. But I really couldn't hate you...you are too important for me to just hate you because of a dumb argument...please don't cry"
I said and even I became tears in my eyes.
He chuckled as a tear rolled down his face
"But then you shouldn't cry neither"
I smiled and wiped his tears away.
"I won't, not anymore"
"So, are we like before?"
I nodded, happily
"Good"

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙞

I'm still in the living room with Taehyung, gossiping about her dream and just us imagining them being together.
"They would be so cute..."
I said
"RIGHT?!"
"They have a better chemistry and aren't even together yet...I bet that the both of them are crying right now and are wiping away each others tears" Tae said
"That's so adorable" I pouted
"Right? Not gonna lie I always shipped them"
He said
"I thought I'm the only one" I let out a cry
"Your not"
"Okay good to kn- oh shit they are coming act like we talked about school"
"Okay"

𝙔/𝙣

As we both arrived at the living room we looked at Sunhi and Tae who we're talking about school or Something I don't know.
"Are ya'll best friends again?" Sunhi asked, being scared of the answer.
We nodded.
"YES"
"OMG IM SO HAPPY"
We chuckled
"Me too" I said
"Same here" Jk said
"Jep same here" Tae said
I'm so relived now...we'll not completely relived but I am so relived.
I missed him so much...three weeks without Jk really wasn't the best for me.

—————————-
𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩<33