𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧-𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙔/𝙣

-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧-

It's been now three weeks since Jungkook and me had that argument.
We aren't talking with each other since then.
Does it hurt? Yes.
I won't say sorry though...because everything I said was the truth.
And a sorry does not fix everything. It depends on the argument and on the guy or girl who you had the argument with.
Everyone told me that I should talk with him already but I'm too afraid.
I don't want him to say something so hurtful like he did that day.
I would just cry even more then I do anyway.
We are just talking with each other when the teacher puts us in a group Projekt and even then we're just talking about the Projekt, nothing more.
I still visit Sunhi of course but just because of Sunhi and when I'm there Jungkook doesn't even come out of his room.

He is still together with Alice.
I thought that I'm over it already and won't get annoyed again but whenever I see them together I just can't help it but to roll my eyes.
I really aren't jealous. Believe me.

I'm now with Sunhi and Tae since Sunhi came over.
"Why didn't Jk come over too?"
Tae asked Sunhi
"He didn't wanted to" she answered
"Because of me" I said
"Ah..right you two aren't talking with each other"
I nodded
"You really should though"
I shrugged my shoulders at Sunhi's statement.
"If he wanted to he would"
"And as you can see, he doesn't want to"
The both of them sighed.
"I think he is now in the "I wish I never met you" Phase and won't talk with me for a lifetime"
"Why did this idiot even say that? Like you've known him since he is ten. You wouldn't lie to him just like that. My brother is so stubborn sometimes"
"Yeah he really is" I said
"But it's okay"
To be honest it isn't okay at all. I feel mentally drained since that happened and I cry myself to sleep every damn day, hoping that he would talk to me again.
I feel like it's my fault...everything.
I keep on thinking about him and repeating that "I wish I never met you!" Over and over again.
I ask myself if he thinks like that too...but I feel like he doesn't even care about me anymore.

Would he be worried if I just died?

"Y/n?"
I looked at Sunhi, noticing that I completely zoned out.
"Is everything okay?"
She asked
"Yep I feel good" I lied
"Stop lying"
"We know you"
"No, I really am fine!"
"I don't believe you" Tae and Sunhi said at the same time.
I smiled looking at them.
"Then don't! But I really am fine"
"I see the tears" Tae said
"Hallucinations"
"Oh yeah right! Now I'm hallucinating the tear that just rolled down your cheek?"
Sunhi said. I chuckled, trying to hide the mess in my head.
"Come here" Tae said and pulled me in a hug. It was warm and comforting...I really missed hugging my brother like this.
Soon after, Sunhi hugged me too.
Her hugs? Yeah I love them.
I just love hugging! Well not with people I don't know...but I love hugs.
They are so comforting.

"My brother is such an asshole sometimes that I could just throw him out if the window" she said.
I laughed
"Yeah...but it's all Alice's fault" Tae said
"YES" i screamed
"You really hate her don't you?"
"Sunhi...how could I not? I feel like I'm going to cry every time I see them together and my heart is shattering in pieces. He deserves so much better and just because of that bitch my best friend since more then seven years stopped talking with me! He means the world to me and you all know that even though I argued often with him back then"
Tears are forming in my eyes again.
Oh, how much I want to talk with him right now.
"And you sure aren't in love?" Tae asked
"Me? And JK? AHAHAHAH whats that for a question? obviously I'm not in love"
The both of them looked at me and then at each other in a: "damn she's suspicious" look.

"Mh..I don't really know Y/n"
"Tae! I really ain't in love"
"But that sparkle in your eyes when you mentioned his name says otherwise"
"I had a what?"
Sunhi nodded
"Your eyes are sparkly...they haven't changed but now it was sparkly sparkly" she said

"Really?!? No that can't be...it was just because of the tears"
"Uhm well...the fact that your heart is shattering in pieces every time you see them...you start to get teary eyed and your way of speaking about him is really suspicious girly"
Sunhi said
"No! I'm not in love and I never will be! Not again. The last guy I had was already enough...he broke my heart like no other did. and I had a lot of boyfriends...well I'm not a whore so it wasn't a lot lot but it was a lot for me"
"Yeah I know...your ex was really a dumbass"
Sunhi said
"Yep"
"But Y/n...who fixed your heart when your ex broke it?" Tae asked
I didn't even need think about it twice.
"Jungkook"
"Yes and now who was there for you when you were alone at pre-school and you didn't wanted to present something in front of the class? And we weren't there?"
"Jungkook"
"Who did you always caught staring at your face when you were in kindergarten?"
"Jungkook..."
"Who talked to you first?"
"Jungkook"
"And last but not least. Who helped you when you were at your lowest first?"
I sighed
"Jungkook"

"And now your thinking that he meant the "I wish I never met you"? You know that he wouldn't help someone that much if he wouldn't love her. And he can't just start hating someone he has known for almost a whole lifetime just because of a silly argument"
"True" Sunhi said
"I know my brother and he really wouldn't start hating someone after all the things he did for you"
I sighed again.
Maybe it's the truth but I'm still too afraid.
I don't want to talk to him but at the same time it's killing me that I can't say the things I used to.
He was always there when I needed help with something or to just talk about the things that bother me and I was also there for him. Always.
It's been three weeks...and I've never thought about him as much as now.

"Didn't we wanted to go to the city?" Taehyung asked.
"You two can go alone. I don't want to" I said
Suddenly the both of them started blushing.
I chuckled
"But-"
"No, I don't want to go. And now move your asses out of my house"
They laughed
"Okay, but sis don't forget that this isn't just your house okay? And please don't burn down anything"
I laughed
"I won't. And now go"

The both of them stood up and went outside.
If the both of them won't tell me what happened then I will hit them I swear.
But they will anyway. I know them...they will probably freak out when they arrive at their house.
Okay anyway what do I do now?
God, I'm bored.

——————————————-
THIS WAS SO BORING IM SO SORRY😭
The next one will be better.