𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣- "𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚.."

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

-𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮-

I wake up, because the goddamn sunlight hit my face, but feeling Y/n in my arms made me forget about the peaceful sleep I had..but god, my head hurts so much..wait-..WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY YESTERDAY?? What if I accidentally confessed my love..oh god no..did I??
I tried to calm my breath down, to remember everything I did and say yesterday..or today night.

The only things I could remember were just split seconds of not even the half of the things we did..and oh god...uhm..I'll just leave them uncommented.

My gaze wandered down to her.
How can someone be this beautiful while sleeping?..
Her lips are slightly pouted, her cheek is pressed against my chest and her breath relaxed..she looks so peaceful and so goddamn it cute.
I can't help it but to admire her. My eyes are glued and it feels like I don't even want to move them away..god, she is so beautiful I feel like crying.
Her lips look so soft, her hair so beautiful, her nose so cute, everything about her is just so..attractive.
God, Jk shut up.
I need to calm down..but she is so beautiful..okay shhh.
I took a deep breath, rubbing my face with my hands and letting out a quiet acted cry, to not wake her up.
"Why do you keep making me fall in love more day after day.." I murmured underneath my breath, putting my hands away from my face and placing them on her waist, gently. My gaze wandering down to her once again, not quite believing that this is the same person who almost teared me apart yesterday...anyways.

She moved up a little, clinging herself even more onto me. She pressed her cheek even more against my chest and wrapped her leg around mine, moving closer to me.
"Cute.." I whispered, my free hand starting to go trough her hair.
She started to fuss around a little, causing me to let out a quiet chuckle, wondering what she is dreaming of right now.
Then, I suddenly felt her hand hitting me gently, before she went back to normal again, causing me to squeeze my lips together, in attempt to not start laughing.
Tf are you dreaming of?
I want to know the answer so badly..but I don't want to interrupt her dream at the same time.

Her lips start to pout even more as she hit me slightly again.
I turn my head to the side and smile, while closing my eyes, taking a deep breath before looking at her again.
How can a human being be so adorable?
It just makes me want to protect her and keep her safe from every harm possible.

My finger gently caressed her cheek, chuckling at her moving even closer.
I admired her, till I heard some dish washing noises from the kitchen. Oh right, Tae and Sunhi are still here..I just Hope they didn't hear something and slept.

Due the noises in the kitchen, Y/n's eyes slowly started to flicker, right before she looked at me. She's still tired...I don't know why but I find it so adorable.
"Good morning.." I whisper, smiling softly at her, while caressing a hair string behind her ear.
"'Mh.." She answers, laying her head on my chest dramatically again.
"What did you dream, little lady?"
She chuckles at my question, probably remembering her dream.
"I dreamed that I was a cat..lonely and abandoned but then a dog came, completely out of the blue and started to talk to me. After some time, we became friends..but our owners didn't wanted that, so we ran away..far away..in a other city. On our way to the city we met two bears but one of them was a baby and one was a big brother..then two deers too but like the big ones the uh..with the things on their head and they were twins..dumb ones. But they were so funny! They always said things like "I swear if the fish won't stop with kidnapping people I will just give him to a guy and then they'd kill him" and yeah there was a fish that kidnapped people..anyway on our way to the city we met an aggressive bunny. A street bunny and he had a gang named stray animals or something..and he then wanted to invite the dog and me to his gang but we didn't wanted to"