𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩- 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜?

𝙔/𝙣

-𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧-

I was just on my way to school, just like every day.
I actually wanted to walk with Sunhi, Tae and Jk but then I realized that Sunhi and Tae have other classes then me, and Jk? Yeah I don't know where he is.
Probably with Alice.
They are together since fucking months since that argument happened and he still can't tell me why.
Not like I asked but come on even he thinks that she's behaving rude and strange.
But I won't argue with him again...everything but not arguing. And I even realize that I was the exact same with my ex.
He was a copy from Alice, he just wasn't a girl.
I can't even call him man because he wasn't one even though he was older then me, because a MAN is someone who respects you, gives you attention, cuddles with you but also asks before touching you anywhere sexual, especially the first time, a MAN is someone who is proud about having you as his partner, a MAN is someone who treats you like you deserve to be treated like, and a MAN is not someone who fucks other girls behind your back.
That's a boy. A immature one.

And now enough of my ex because he is a disgusting piece of shit who I want to kill with my own hands.
I'm now seeing the house where Alice lives in...it's a villa and not a house but that's not important right now.
Wait- Jk?
Why is he crying?
And why is he running out of her house?
What did she do??
He saw me and my heart broke by seeing him.
"Y/n...I-I..." He said with a shaky voice. I
I didn't even hesitate and pulled him into a hug.
He is so tall oh my god.
And I did not plan on crying today.
"Shhh..it's okay. We're going home now hm?"
"You can then tell me what happened"
I said as I stroked his head.
He nodded hysterically while sobbing.
Guess I'm staying home today.

-𝙏𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧-

We arrived at my house as we sat down on the couch.
He's hurt...he's really hurt.
I can see it in his eyes.
He held back his tears because we were in public, now he's crying again.
I pulled him in my arms with tear filled eyes as I stroked his head.
He cried and cried in my embrace.
"Whats wrong hm? Do you want to talk about it?"
He took a deep breath and let go of the hug.
I wiped his tears away while holding his hand.
"She cheated on me...I know that you aren't surprised by that and I wish I believed you in that argument I'm just so sorry. I loved her so much and I still do. I love her so much that it hurts so bad, seeing her kissing another boy In front of my eyes. She wasn't even drunk or something, she was herself."
He cried.
"It hurts. It's hurts so much that I don't know what to do"
"Is it my fault? Was I too ugly? What if she did that because I did something wrong? Is he better then me? Am I that easy to replace?"
He said making me want to cry even more.
"Jk...why would you think that it's your fault? Nothings your fault. You did nothing wrong she was the one who didn't appreciate all the love you gave her. You gave her everything you had..you were kind, respectful, always asked before doing something, you hugged her, talked with her and did everything you could do. You were enough, you were even more then enough but Alice is a hoe who does not appreciate anything. Every girl in the world would be happy if they'd have you as their partner.."
Even me..

"You are perfect"
I said.
"Why did she do that then?" He cried
"Because she is dumb and immature. She thinks that it's funny to play with someone's heart. She likes seeing people being in love with her just to laugh at them behind their back because they are such "simps". Kook, you are the best boyfriend anyone could have..and you deserve someone who loves you truly. You deserve someone who is there for you when you need them and you deserve so so so SO much better"
"She did not deserve you and you did not deserve seeing her cheating on you"
He looked down and sobbed.
"Do you even know how much more girls have a crush on you and are wayyy better then that bitch?"
AS EXAMPLE ME!
IM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
"Even that little girl which we once saw in the park would be a better girlfriend than her"
He laughed while sobbing
"I'm not a pedophile"
I smiled
"I know I just wanted to make you laugh" I said, being somehow mesmerized by his looks.
He looks so pretty while crying how can he do that? Is that some kind of magic or something?
"You make me laugh when I'm not even in the mood for it" he said
Mhm and that is wife material. So, please marry me now. I'm begging.
"That's good to hear" I smiled
"She didn't even deserve me either way"
I laughed
"You have more mood swings then me when I'm on my period"
He laughed and sobbed again.